Chapter Five

by the way, warning for this story. for a while, this is just going to be romantic sap with literally no romantic drama. and by a while, i mean at least three more chapters. maybe more. depends on how much we like writing about this beach house. lol whatevzzzz. back to the story.

Olivia's POV

After the long day at the beach, everyone was really tired and went straight to bed when we got back to our rental house around 10 PM. Well everyone but Harry, so obviously when he asked if I wanted to stay and watch a movie with him, who was I to say no?

Harry went to the kitchen to make popcorn while I went to the cupboard to pick out a movie to watch.

"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked him, looking at the selection of movies we brought.

"Do you have the Notebook?" He called back, a somewhat embarassed tone in his voice. Oh my God, can we just talk about how perfect he is? No? Okay, I understand..

"I couldn't go anywhere without it! It's definitely one of my favorite films.." I said searching for it in the bundle of movies. I put the movie in the TV and positioned myself on the black leather couch on the other side of the room, putting the only blanket in the room on me. I know, I'm really just so considerate to other people.

"Alright, start the movie!" Harry said walking over to the couch with a bowl of popcorn, shoving a bit into his mouth. I nodded, pushing play on the remote, and scooting over on the couch so Harry could sit next to me. I left him probably the biggest space I possible could, yet he still decided to sit very closely next to me. I looked over at him who was already so into the movie and chuckled to myself. He's so adorable..

"Can we share this?" He asked picking at the quilt on my lap.

"Yeah, sure!" I said pushing some of it over to him, but he took this opportunity to pull me closer to him with his arm around me and held me close to his chest. With his open arm, he put the blanket around us, placing the popcorn on his lap. Smooth move, Harry.

"Sorry, I just wanted to get more comfortable." He said with a cheeky smirk on his face. I just sat there blushing. If I opened my mouth I think something along the lines of 'OH MY GOD HARRY STYLES IS CUDDLING WITH ME!!' would come out so for now, I'll just shut up. "Are you okay with this?" He asked looking down sympathetically now, losing all of his cheekiness. This was sweet..

"I'm perfectly content with all of this." I said nuzzling myself into his chest more as he put his head in the nook of my neck. Someone take a picture, please.

"You know what's weird?" Harry said halfway through the movie, ruining the sadness of the scene.

"What's that?" I asked looking up at him.

"Why do all of your parents leave all of the time? I think I've seen this one time through the past few days." He said making me frown.

"Honestly this is what happens every vacation. They all go on their own and pretend that their kids aren't here. I'm not complaining about having time to just be a teenager, but there's kids in this family and I don't want to be stuck babysitting when I get a break." I confessed, sighing and cuddling back into him.

"Are you at least close with your sister, Phoebe?" He asked holding me close to him. Dying..

"Yeah, definitely! She says she looks up to me, which is adorable. I guess I have a better situation than Shannon.." I said laughing a bit.

"And why's that?" He asked confused.

"Well she hates her sister Amelia, but everyone does. But her little brother, Wesley, is one of her best friends. She brings him everywhere. I remember this one time a really attractive guy asked her to go on a date to go bowling, and she said no because the guy said he didn't want Wes going." I said turning down the volume of the TV since we're clearly done with that. "I think that's why she likes Liam so much, because he likes her and wants to hang out with her, but he also appreciates her love for her brother and wants to hang out with him too." I said feeling bad for telling Harry that she likes Liam and Liam likes her back, but whatever.