Chapter Four

Shannon's POV

"Shannon, wake up.. Shannon everyone went inside." Liam said tapping on my shoulder. I fluttered my eyes, but I couldn't see much since it was probably like, midnight. Liam turned on his phone creating a bit of light, but all I could see was his face, but who's complaining?

"Sorry for falling asleep on you.. I didn't mean to keep you out here." I said picking myself off of his lap. Awkward..

"It's okay, I offered to stay out here." He said looking at me, smiling. His eyes were so hypnotizing..

"That was sweet of you, but it's getting really creepy out here, and I'm scared. Let's head back to the house." I said getting up, Liam doing the same and picking up the blanket and pillows we had laid down. We walked back to the house in silence, but that was because I was scared something was going to pop out. I get scared very easily. When we finally got back, Wesley and Phoebe were still laying on the couch, cuddled up to like ten blankets. It was adorable to say the least, but they can't sleep on that couch all night! They'll be so sore tomorrow! "I guess I should bring them upstairs.." I said picking up Phoebe since she was closest to me. Liam went over and picked up Wesley, which was adorable, and followed my lead up to Wesley's room where he tucked Wes in and even gave him his teddy bear. Stop being so perfect. We went into Phoebe's room next as I tucked her in and closed the door silently so she wouldn't wake up. Best cousin in the world.. "Thanks Li, you're really sweet." I said groggly to Liam as we reached our rooms.

"No problem, goodnight Shannon!" He said giving me an awkward side hug as I walked into my room and closed the door, sadly. I mean, I would have preferred a kiss.. But I'm way too awkward as is.

I woke up at the most ridiculous time ever, 6:30 AM. I'm on holiday. What is this? I went downstairs and decided to make myself cereal and watch some good ole cartoons. Please don't tell me how cool I am, I already know. I must have watched 7 episodes of Spongebob literally all of the teens came downstairs. I guess I'm just the odd one out. I continued to cuddle up to my blanket and watch Spongebob and watched all of them pile into the living room and bombard my nice morning with Spongebob. Thanks. Oh my God, what is my life?

"I have a question for you Shan." Olivia said looking at me cuddled up to my blanket like a kid.

"Shoot." I said trying to keep my attention focused on the show. Look, it was the Christmas Special episode and that's my absolute favorite episode..

"Why are you watching this when you could be down at the beach, tanning, swimming, flirting with hot surfer guys!" She said, making me uncomfortable on the last part as I looked over at Liam who looked just as awfully awkward as me.

"Why be at that beach when I could be watching Bikini Bottom?" I said making Liam, who was sitting on the arm of my couch, laugh. Score.

"Well lets go down to the beach!" She said as everyone agreed. Everyone ran upstairs but Liam, which made me happy because now at least I have someone to watch Spongebob with.

"I like this show.." He said sitting down on the couch, picking up my feet and laying them on his lap.

"It's the best! I don't know what they're complaining about, the beach can't compare to this show, especially this episode!" I said laughing, but I was being serious. God, my life sucks.

"True, but since I'm here with Niall I have to do what he does, and the beach wouldn't be fun without you!" Liam said with puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes and laughed, getting up and pulling on his wrist to get him off the couch.

"You win, let's go!" I said as we raced upstairs to get changed into our bathing suits. I put on my Hollister flowered bikini and threw my hair up in a bun. I walked out and found Liam in the hall on his phone checking his twitter mentions. "It's really sweet that you follow and respond to so many people." I said startling him a bit.

"I know what it feels like to be a fan of someone. Do you have a twitter?" He asked looking up at me instead of his phone. Maybe Harry should learn something here. Whenever you have a conversation with him, he just looks down at his phone.

"Yeah, it's @ShannonHale, pretty original." I said laughing a bit. My phone buzzed saying that Liam was now following me, and seconds later I got a mention.

@Real_Liam_Payne: Who knew @ShannonHale could be taken away from her favorite episode of Spongebob! I'm magic!

I also found many more mentions from fangirls saying how lucky I was and some asking why he would take me away from it. I love directioners..

"Ah, clever. Well lets go down to the beach so we don't worry anyone." I said going down the hall and stairs. I lost Liam along the way, but I, being the best person ever, just kept walking. He can find his way.

"SHANNON!!!!" Everyone shouted as I approached them at the beach. I smiled laying down my beach towel and pulling out my tanning oil.

"I picked up someone on the way!" Liam said walking towards us. I was so scared to turn around and find him with a girl who was much prettier than I was.

"WESSSSSSSS!" Niall and Liv screamed as I sighed of relief. I turned around and smiled at my adorable little brother as he ran over to me and sat on my towel.

"Want to go in the water Shan?" He asked playing with the beach ball someone had brought down.

"Uh, duh! Does anyone want to join us?" I asked as Wes jumped on my back for a unexpected piggy back ride.

"I will!" Harry, Olivia and Liam all said in unison, making each other laugh.

"Last one to the water is a rotten egg!" Olivia shouted running towards the water. Wes jumped down from my back and ran, as I just walked with Liam. I probably would fall if I ran.

"Looks like we're rotten eggs!" Liam said making me laugh.

"You are, not me!" I said running the last bit to the water, beating Liam.

"You're so funny, Shannon." He said coming into where I was in the water and splashing me with a bit of water as I flinched to the reaction of the coldness hitting my skin. "Is it cold?" He asked as I nodded trying to warm the top part of my body up where he splashed me. The next thing I know a wave crashed into my back, pushing me forward into Liam. I readjusted my bathing suit before realizing I was touching Liam. He wrapped his arms around me, bringing me deeper in the water so only our heads were out of the water. (well my head and his chest. I'm short, lets move on.) "Are you warmer now?" He whispered into my ear. I nodded as he moved himself so our foreheads were touching. He started to lean in as I closed my eyes and leaned in as well.

"MY EYES!!" Harry shouted right as our lips were just about to connect. I shot myself away from Liam and just decided to go back to my towel. I don't think I've ever been this embarrassed before in my life.

Hey guys,

So a bit to discuss! We've been so busy with school, theatre, band, and now this Model UN stuff that it never crossed our minds to write. For that, we're sorry! It might be short, but it's an update, and I thought I would try to build a better connection here with Liam and Shannon. Honestly if you guys have any suggestions whatsoever, don't be afraid to tell us because we will DEFINITELY use them! So yeah, love you guys!! Follow me on twitter: @coolstorymolly

-Molly xx