Chapter Seven

Lol guys, I'm writing this at the gym. Oh well, judgement free zone!

Olivia's POV

"Olivia, I'm getting scared." My sister Phoebe whispered to me while we were all sitting around the fire. It was around 9 PM, so there was no sun whatsoever.

"Do you want to go inside?" I asked, rubbing her back. She nodded, taking a hold of my hand. I frowned, she must have been really scared. "Phoebe is going to sleep inside, does anyone else want to?" I asked looking at Wes and Amelia who looked pretty freaked out. Poor kids..

"Yeah, I'll just take Wes in, and stay there with him." Amelia said, grabbing her sleeping bag and pillow.

"Harry, can you get Wes' stuff? I'll grab yours, Princess." I said to Phoebe, going into the tent with Harry and grabbing the kids stuff.

"You're so nice to your sister!" He said a bit shocked.

"She's a good kid, I'm not going to be a jerk to her for no reason." I said folding up her sleeping bag. He nodded and did the same with Wes'.

"I hope Liam and Shannon set our stuff up next to each others." He said looking at the circle of sleeping bags. The only thing that made them different were the pillows, and I have no idea what Harry's pillow looks like to be honest.

"That ones mine." I pointed to the blue sleeping bag with the pink and green plaid pillow, dropping Phoebe's stuff in the process of doing so. Graceful.

"Oh sweet, they did put us together!" He said, as if they wouldn't have. Lets be honest here Harold.

"Come on, we have to go help them inside." I said pulling him out of the tent. I grabbed Phoebe's hand in my free hand, all of her stuff in the other. Harry took Amelia's stuff from her, so he was carrying a lot and I didn't want to ask him to carry Phoebe's as well because I was lazy.

"Thanks for bringing us inside." Little Wes said giving me a hug. I honestly can't take him, he is too cute. His little brown curls make me want to die. He's going to be such a stud.

"Anything for my main man." I said giving him a high five. "Alright sleep well guys!" I said leaving the kids and walking back outside with Harry.

"I thought I was your main man." He pouted.

"Well this is awkward, isn't it?" I joked, making him pout more. I pried his hand open and intertwined our fingers, cuddling into him as we walked. He stopped pouting after that. We were pretty close to everyone, but he stopped me from walking any closer.

"Before we go back, I just wanted to ask you something." He said, suddenly getting shy. "I'm going back on your and probably won't see you for a while after this vacation." I frowned. That wasn't exactly what I wanted to hear.

"I know it sucks but-" he cut me off.

"You didn't let me finish. I don't want that. I want to see you constantly, and I want to be the only guy you see romantically. Olivia, will you be my girlfriend?"

I smiled, my heart beating out of my chest, my hands sweating, my stomach churning; I looked around the dark beach. I finally looked back up at his beautiful eyes who were staring right at me. I nodded slowly and quickly sped up, making him hug me and twirl me around. It sounds really cliche, maybe because it was, but it was cute. He let me down and kissed my forehead gently, which was also equally as cute. It wasn't like we just had a huge makeout session because we could now, and I liked that. I mean, sure that would be nice, but the little gesture is even nicer in my book. We went back to holding hands and walked back the 30 feet to the rest of the group. I'm sure they heard everything, which might give Liam and Shannon an idea. Hopefully it will, I don't want to see that just end as a fling.

After a good thirty minutes of sitting around the fire, we all decided to go into the tent and hang out there. I guess it was more because it was way more comfortable and you could get in your sleeping bag to stay warm. It also was because the fire was dying and it got really creepy, really fast.

"I'm just going to say it, Olivia and I are dating." Harry blurted out after an awkward silence. Niall smiled, like actually smiled. I wanted to launch across the tent and hug him, but I didn't, I just held Harry's hand when he offered it.

"You guys realize we heard everything. Obviously we knew.." Niall said laughing, making me relax.

"Awkward." Zayn sang in a high pitched voice. I looked over at Harry who was as red as a tomato. I shrugged and he kissed my cheek softly.

"Well that leaves Liam and Shannon to start d-" Louis started, but Liam quickly cut him off.

"Do you guys want to play a game?" Liam asked, covering up what Louis was about to say. I caught eyes with Shannon and gave her a sympathetic look. She shrugged and Liam kissed her cheek, making her smile. They sure were cute together.

"Yeah, let's play hide and seek." Niall suggested, everyone but Shannon and I agreeing.

"We could play something else if you don't want to play this, babe." Harry said, but it sounded more like a question.

"This is fine.. Can we at least have teams?" I asked and they all nodded. "There's only 7 of us." I pointed out. They shrugged, so I decided if they didn't care, I shouldn't either.

"Alright, teams!" Niall said, as if this was a routine for them. "Harry and Liv, Shannon and Liam, Louis and Zayn, and me and Greg."

"Greg's playing?" Shannon asked, surprised. Greg never acts like a cousin. He just blends with the adults.

"Yeah he's coming out now. So Greg and I will be it. So go hide!" Niall said as all of us made a run for it. We played for a while, but Shannon and Liam won the entire thing. They probably cheated somehow. Who knows.

"Bed time kiddos! See you in the morning. Don't let the murders, wolves, and bears get you!" Greg said leaving us alone in the dark.

"Well if I wasn't already scared.." Shannon said, situating herself in the sleeping bag bed thing she and Liam made.

"I'll keep you safe babe." Liam comforted her, cuddling in close.

"What I don't understand is why you guys act like you're dating and you just don't make it official. Just ask her out already Liam! I mean, don't you want to be her boyfr-" I said, but Liam cut me off.

"Goodnight." He stated as Shannon cuddled up closer to him. Seriously? I would be pissed if I were her. It just doesn't make any sense.

Yo. So I'm sorry about the like, year delay on this chapter. I've been incredibly busy, but whatever. Love you guys! Follow me on twitter! @coolstorymolly

-Molly! Xx