Chapter Two

Shannon's POV

"Let's go to the beach!" I said picking my bikini out of my drawer. The boys were all in their room, but I figured I would just invite them once I was changed. The nice part about our house was it was on the beach, so we would just walk out our door to our private beach. It's perfect!

"Agreed! It looks so pretty out there!" Olivia said picking out a bikini. I ran into the bathroom to get changed and threw my brown wavy hair up in a bun. When I came back out, Olivia was in her bikini too, so we were ready to go! "I'll go get the towels and chairs, ask the boys if they want to come, and grab the volleyball stuff!" I nodded and skipped over to the boys room.

"Hey guys, we're heading down to the beach if you would like to come." As soon as I finished talking they all hopped up grabbing their bathing suits. "I'm guessing that's a yes. Whoever's changed first gets the prize of bringing the volleyball net and ball down with me and setting it up!" I said laughing a bit. I hated setting that net up, just because I'm lazy. Don't judge. I walked out of the room and closed the door, sliding down it and sitting down on the ground in the hallway. The second I sat down, though, Liam came through the door in his bathing suit. With no shirt. And a six pack. I'm dead.

"Alright, let's get this volleyball net set up!" He said patting my shoulder, but I mentally died at him touching me. He was so attractive..

"I guess so." I said stuttering every word. I'm really just the cutest, like you don't even have to tell me.

"So your boyfriend couldn't come up with you?" He asked and I blushed. This is awkward..

"I don't have a boyfriend..." I said looking down at my feet. I looked up at him who was smiling a bit, but then caught me staring at him and chuckled, winking at me. Again, I'm dying.

"That's not a bad thing, you know." He said breaking the awkward silence I created.

"How?" Really though, like I should just start getting cats now so when I'm older I'll have as many as possible to keep me company because I'll always be forever alone.

"It's a good thing for me, I won't get in trouble with anyone when I tell you that I think you're beautiful." He said stopping from picking up the volleyball stuff. I felt my cheeks go red and I just looked everywhere but at him.

"I would be able to take you seriously, but your six pack is distracting me way too much." I said wanting to slap myself in the face. Do I not think before talking? Or am I just an idiot? Questions I ask myself everyday.

"Want me to put a shirt on?" He asked but I interrupted him.

"No...no. It's fine." I said making him laugh. I decided to just stop myself from doing anything else stupid and walked out of the house and onto the beach. I guess I'm just an awkward girl! He followed me out, carrying the net while I was busy playing with the volleyball. I know, you don't have to tell me how helpful I am.

"Do you need help?" I asked Liam who looked like he was struggling. He gave up trying and nodded. I got up and helped him out, and might I say it was the best volleyball net I've ever seen! God, I'm cheesy.

"Olivia's waiting for us with the boys, lets go!" I said skipping over towards them.

"Hey guys! Took you long enough!" Olivia said as we approached them. I sat down on a blanket, Liam joining me.

"Guys, lets do something fun today!" Niall said, everyone agreeing.

"We could have a bonfire tonight!" Zayn suggested, all of us agreeing 100%.

"So...does anyone want to build a sandcastle with me?" Louis said awkwardly changing the subject. Except it wasn't awkward because I was waiting for someone to start one so I could join in. So we basically spent the next hour making a 'great' sandcastle.

"I'm going inside, I'll get all the s'mores stuff for tonight ready. Can someone go out and get wood?" Olivia said getting up and brushing the sand off of her legs and butt. Harry went in to help her with the s'mores, which isn't necessary, but I mean, two is better than one. Niall and Zayn left to get wood, leaving just Louis, Liam and I.

"Let's play volleyball! I mean, we set up the net for a reason, right?!" Liam said grabbing the volleyball and heading towards the net.

"The teams are uneven, though.." Louis said.

"Wesley wants to play!" I said pointing to my brother Wesley who was looking through the window at us. I went in to get him and he automatically agreed! I expected him to be on my team, but Liam said he wanted the best team which is why he wanted Wesley on his team. Liam was seriously the cutest guy ever.. He was so sweet, attractive, and funny. I honestly think I'm falling for him.

Sorry it's short guys, but another chapter is coming! Xx Molly

As Long As You Love Me.  (A One Direction Fan Fiction.)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara