07

It makes me laugh as the night goes on, watching Callum fret whenever Connagh was near me. So when I see him talking to Eve, I head over to sit with Soph and Leanne. Everyone, watching her, Jess and Siannise flirt with the new guys.

Then I get pulled for a chat with Callum, upstairs.

'Why you being awkward for?' I laugh as he farts around with a cushion.

'I don't know I just hate being in this situation.' He grumbles jokingly.

'What situation are you in? I haven't noticed?' That's a lie. I have. 'So, you obviously went on a date today.'

Think I know where this is going.

'I wasn't actually stressing at first. Then as the days gone on I've thought, shit. And I realised I was really happy with ya.' I laugh slightly.

'I think I liked the way things were going, you know what I mean.' I nod, satisfied with myself a bit too much. 'So in that sense I do like you a bit.' I laugh. 'A bit.' 'Just a little bit. But I do like you and umm...' I giggle at his awkwardness.

'Obviously like, I don't know what you're thinking. Like how the date went and stuff... I'm just waiting for you to speak now.' I laugh. 'Umm, no the date was fine, it was good.' I nod coyly.

'He's no scaffolder thought is he?' We laugh. 'No, he's a model.' 'Even better.' He jokes nervously. 'Obviously you got to know me and Eve at the same time.' 'Yeah.' 'So I think it's only right that I can do the same.'

'Yeah that's fair. I can deal with that.' He replies nodding. 'But I don't know him yet, so.' 'Yeah. No that's fair enough.' I smirk.

- saoirse beach hut -

'I was feeling good. Because I could see how nervous he was and the more nervous he looked, the more calm I felt. No he's cute. Really cute. BUT, have you seen Connagh with a G?'

Which was ironically who I ended up talking to next. 'Tonight's been fun. Getting to know everyone, and the beer pong.' 'Yeah! You me and Soph are having a threesome huh?' I tease him, knowing he was a little shy about it.'

'It's given me a good insight.'

'So give me a little insight into your insight.' I see Sophie wink at me. 'What's your type?' 'Theres a few in here that are quite my type.' I nod. 'You are literally in control here aren't you.' 'Yeah it's kind of weird, yeah.'

'So what made you stop playing Rugby?' I ask, after we spoke about my dancing. 'So basically I done my knee in. Which you obviously know a lot about.' I nod. 'Yep, been there, seen that, got the T-shirt.' I laugh and he chuckles. 'I miss it though. Do you do anything else other than dancing?'

'Umm, well I used to do football, brothers and all that, got into my local city's Under 21's, but kinda stopped when I went to Uni. I do quite a lot of different sports though, obviously with what I'm studying I do have to keep fit.'

He nods. 'Oh yeah I remember you saying, Sport Psychology. I can give you some hints I got a 1:1.' My eyes widen. 'Really! Might have to take you up! Need all the bloody help I can get!' I laugh, sipping my drink.

'Ooh look, we've got an audience here. Do you want a drink?' I walk away from the crowd, getting us both new drinks and showing Connagh where everything was.

Then it was time to go inside, where I tell the girls what happened. 'So me and Callum had a chat. He told me that he realised when I went on a date, that he liked me.' I raise an eyebrow, knowing he was still outside with original Connor.

'That's his way of flirting!' Paige says as I change into my nice short pyjamas. 'But Eve, I don't know what your chat was like, we need to debrief.'