"You really just going to keep ignoring me?" I question Theo. He is laying down on the sofa, staring blankly at the Tv, he's clad in grey joggers and a white T-shirt and I can't help but stare at him. "Theo!"

I grit my teeth and then storm upstairs and decide to start getting ready to go out tonight. "Can't believe he's ignoring me." I mutter to myself as I step in the shower. "So silly." I keep venting to myself, even when I'm putting on my outfit.

I look in the mirror and smile at how good I look in a simple black satin dress that hugs my figure perfectly.

I make my way down the stairs, making sure to thud around in my heels to get Theo's attention.

His body raises from the sofa and he frowns when he sees my attire. "W-Where are you going?" I look at him and then turn and make my way to the kitchen. I smirk when I hear his footsteps start to follow me.

"Leaving me?" He whispers and I clench my eyes shut. "I'm sorry, small."

He's so pure.

I turn around and look up at his sad face. "I'm going out tonight, Theo. I'll be back a bit later."

He starts to shake his head, his eyes begin to water. "No, no, no, please don't go." He grabs my hands in his larger ones.

"Theodore, I'll be gone for a few hours, don't worry. I'm going out for a few drinks." I smile and reach up to stroke his cheek. I giggle when he nuzzles his face in my hand.

"Please don't go." He whispers and sits back down. I crouch down in front of him and hold his cheeks.

"Do you want to come with me?" I tilt my head and his frown disappears. "I'm going to a bar with Lia and her husband." He nods his head eagerly.

"Now, whilst we were out shopping I bought you some brown contact lenses. I guess this is the perfect time to put them on because it would be too dark to wear sunglasses in the bar we are going to." I explain to him.

•••

"Eden!" Lia beams, throwing her arms around me. She pulls away and looks behind me. "Theo!" She wraps her arms around him also, she's clearly already drunk. I laugh when Theo gives her a weird look.

"Hey Zack." I greet Lia's husband. He nods his head, whilst raising a glass of beer to his lips.

"You alright sunshine." I roll my eyes at his nickname for me. "Lia, get your drunk self here." He laughs and Lia sits on his lap. "Who's this?" He nods at Theo.

"This is my friend, Theo." I grab hold of Theo's hand and pull him closer to the couple.

"Boyfriend more like." Lia blurts out and then giggles after, burying her face in the crook of her husband's neck.

"Drinks! I'll get drinks!" I say, trying to avoid the awkward silence. "Theo, stay with these two." He hesitates but slowly nods his head.

I make my way to the bar and order myself a passion fruit martini. I get Theo a non-alcoholic drink because I really don't know what his intake on alcohol is like.

It takes a while for the barman to make the drinks and by the time I get back my heart stops when I see Theo necking down shots.

"Zack, Lia! Why are you giving him shots?!" I yank the small glass cup from Theo's hands. "How many have you given him? I was gone for ten minutes!" I scold the two.

"He's a grown man, sunshine." Zack laughs. "He's has about five.....I think." He furrows his eyebrows and then casually shrugs.

They don't understand.

"Small!" Theo yells, his eyes look hazy. "So pretty." He looks up at me and smiles.

I take a seat next to him and sip on my drink. I hand Theo the lemonade I bought him. "Drink. It." I grit my teeth.

He begins to take small sips from the cup and looks around the place in awe.

"Hey sweet girl." I turn my head and look up at the attractive stranger.

"Hi." I smile.

"You're beautiful." He steps back and looks me up and down. I feel Theo tense beside me, I turn to look and see that he is glaring at the stranger. "Can I get you a drink?" A gasp escapes my lips when Theo grabs hold of my hand. "O-Oh shit, I didn't know. Sorry." The stranger stutters, eyeing Theo and then speed walks away.

"Theo! What the hell?!" I look at him in disbelief.

He doesn't respond and looks away.

Theodore

Mine.

A/N
Just a heads up, this is not a werewolf or vampire book 😂 thank you for reading, don't forget to vote 💗