Taehyung opened his mouth to respond, but before he could get the words out Jungkook was speaking again. "I know this is all really sudden, but after talking with you last night, I can't help but want to get to know you better. So much better, and that's why I was wondering if you'd like to hang out after school. You know, just me and you?"

Taehyung was surprised. He knows he probably shouldn't be because he seen this coming eventually, he just didn't think it would be their second day of knowing each other. They were still practically strangers, but here Jungkook was asking him if he wanted to hang out and Taehyung found himself wanting to say yes so badly.

And he would have, in an instant, if it was solely up to him. However, it's not, and he knows that he has to get Yoongi and Hoseok's permission too. They all have be in agreement about things like this, so that no chances are taken and Hoseok and Yoongi know where he is at all times in case something goes wrong. They have to be able to get to him in an instant if the need arises.

So, before he answered Jungkook, he turned to look pleadingly at the two older vampires. Hoseok looked like he was about to cave and say he could, but Yoongi must have known that because before Hoseok could even open his mouth Yoongi was denying Taehyung's plea.

"No. Absolutely not." Yoongi deadpanned, and Taehyung expression fell. Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Oh come on Yoongi, he'll be fine for one afternoon."

And just like that the youngest vampire perked up again. "Please Yoongi! I promise you'll know where I am at all times. Besides, he's my soulmate and how else am I supposed to get to know him if you two are constantly hovering?"

Yoongi was still staring at Taehyung as if his words meant nothing to change his mind. Then, Hoseok being the amazing vampire he is, whispered something in Yoongi's ear that had him perking up, and after a few more words of persuasion Yoongi reluctantly agreed. "Fine, but only for a few hours. You have to be home before dark, or swear on your immortal life that will hunt you down and kill you."

Taehyung beamed. It was a full on boxy smile that Jungkook had the pleasure of witnessing for the first time. "Of course hyung, I promise. Thank you Hobi, even though I'm pretty sure I do not want to know what you said to Yoongi hyung."

Taehyung turned back to Jungkook, who had been watching the exchange quietly but definitely had a lot of questions about the said interaction. "That sounds great Jungkook."

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at Taehyung, who still had a boxy smile plastered to his face, only this time it was directed towards the werewolf. "Okay cool. We can go to this park that me and my friends always go to. Its not far from here, and is close to my pack grounds."

"Kim Taehyung you better not go anywhere near those grounds do you understand? The last thing needed-" Yonngi's rant was cut off by Jungkook, who was quick to interupt the hot-headed vampire.

"Don't worry Yoongi-ssi, I understand why your reluctant, but we won't be on pack grounds. The park is just close to my pack, but I promise as long as Taehyung's with me he'll be perfectly fine."

I know you're trying to reassure me and tell me that I can trust you with Taehyung, but it won't be that easy. I can count on one hand the number of people that I trust with Tae, and you're not one of those people." Yoongi said eyeing the youngest of the four with a look that Jungkook couldn't pinpoint. "I don't know you, so until you prove to me that I can trust you, I won't."

Jungkook was silent for a moment as he processed the older's words. He looked over at his mate who was shooting Yoongi a look, and when he brought his gaze back to Jungkook he shot the werewolf a sheepish smile.

Jungkook wasn't stupid. He knew there was something more going on with the three, and that it somehow involved his mate. There was just to many questionable interactions for there not to be, but Jungkook chose not to focus on it at the moment. Right now he was too busy trying to get his mate's guardian to like him.

"Of course, I get that and I completely understand. So, I'll prove to you that you can trust me with Taehyung because I know you won't believe me, but there's no way I'd ever let anything happen to him. Ever since I met him yesterday, he's become the most important person in my life. He's my mate, and I'd die before I let him get hurt." Jungkook's mini speech left the said vampire a blushing mess. Taehyung was definitely not used to being talked about like this. Yes, Yoongi and Hoseok would die for him too, but this was something completely different.

"You really mean that?" Taehyung asked Jungkook with wide eyes and still blushing, and the younger immediately nodded. "Of course, Taehyung. You're my mate and well werewolves are very protective."

Taehyung nodded and Hoseok, who had been quiet most of the conversation, finally decided to speak ho thoughts on the situation. "I believe you Jungkook. I believe that you'd protect Taehyung, but I also agree with Yoongi. You have to earn our trust. You can't just ask for it, but we're going to give you the chance to. I think that's fair don't you?"

"Yeah, Its's fair. I just want the chance to prove it to you both and to Taehyung that he can trust me as well."

Hoseok nodded. "And you'll have it. Think of tonight as your first test."

"I'll tell you what, if you somehow don't screw this up for yourself, you can start calling me and Hoseok hyung. That way you know I'm serious." Yoongi offered the alpha, who contemplated the deal before finally nodding in agreement.

"Deal."