'Has he even spoke to you tonight?' Siannise asks me as we take off our make up, twin free. 'Nah you need to speak to him tomorrow.' 'No I don't. Like I don't want to go up to him to talk about it, it should be the other way round if that makes sense?' I see them all nod as I wipe my face.

'But if I'm honest I'd rather find out on day two that he's a wet wipe than on like day 24 or some shit.' They all agree.

I end up in an actual bed with Leanne, who genuinely is like my best friend in here, so I'm not bothered at all.

Getting up in the morning, we do our make up, then I change into another bikini and head down for breakfast, taking my hair out of its braids and leaving it wavy.

'How you feeling by the way? Cause I ain't spoken to you yet?' Mike asks me, another one of my closest friends in here

'How you feeling by the way? Cause I ain't spoken to you yet?' Mike asks me, another one of my closest friends in here. 'You aren't the only one that hasn't spoken to me.'

'Ha. Boom.' He laughs and I joke around. 'Is what it is innit. If I have to keep saying it is what it is though I'm gonna...' he bursts out laughing.

'My issue is right, not the stealing thing, at all. It's how he's handled it after. Like I'm 19 and even I'm mature enough to have done it, if it was the opposite way round. He's 23 for god sake.' He nods.

'I thought he would've spoke to you by now. But I think last night both our heads were scrambled. Like I probably should've waited until this morning.' 'No not at all. Every other girl has said the complete opposite.' I interrupt him.

'Serious?' '100%. And Leanne feels a million times better. Like look at the difference.' He laughs again.

I go the whole day.

THE WHOLE DAY.

And Callum doesn't say a word to me.

And as I'm getting ready for the night, I'm sat with Leanne, helping her decide what to wear. 'That one.' I point and she helps me too. So I throw on a green balloon sleeve dress and clear strap heels.

'Sursh can I borrow you for a sec

'Sursh can I borrow you for a sec.' Eve pulls me over from the beanbags and I nod. 'Yeah, course.' I follow her to the bar area and we both sit on a stool.

'So how are you feeling with Callum? Do you like him? Do you still like him?' 'Yeah.' I answer bluntly. Still didn't have the time of day for her if I'm honest. 'But I don't know where his heads at. Where your heads at.' I finish. 'Yeah, well I think with Callum he is the guy that I would be the most attracted to and the one I'd like the most.'

I can't be doing with her voice.

'So before you guys went on your date and stuff I kind of had a feeling, and so I just let him know where my head was at and we did have a little kiss.' I tell her.

'Oh yeah he did bring that up actually, on the date.' 'On the date!?' My eyes widen. 'Damn.' I laugh lightly. 'Then we were all kind of joking like 'is there gonna be anymore kissing'. And he was like 'We're not gonna be having an arrival kiss.' This chicks really tryna rub it in huh.

My head kind of wanders and I don't listen to her for the rest. So I just joke. 'I don't kind of want to be in a triangle.' I'm not paying too much attention. 'Well. May the best woman win, hahaha.' I laugh fakely, hopping off the stool and back to the beanbags as she does the same.

Cow.

I give up then. I walk over to get a drink, passing Callum on the way back and catching him staring at me. 'Can we have a chat?' I ask quietly. 'Yeah.' He nods, getting up and heading over to the day beds. Eve eyeing me like meat.

Though she probably claims she's a vegan.

'So. I feel like we've not spoke at all today.' I start, it didn't look like this was ending well. 'I know, because everytime I've looked for you, you've been speaking to both of them.' I try not to frown. 'Well every other time I've looked you've been talking to her.'
'Have I? I think I only spoke to her twice.'

'That's more times than you've spoke to me.' I counter.

'I've probably pissed you off more?' 'More?' 'Do you reckon you could get much more pissed off?' I laugh ironically.

Yes. I certainly could.

'Well, I feel like I'm a little bit more pissed off now.' I start. 'Really? Why?'

'Just because I heard about the little jokes about the kiss on the date.' He seems to frown. 'What, when I told her about the kiss?' 'No, I think it was more shit for me that you were like 'don't worry there'll be no arrival kiss'.

'Well I'm not gonna kiss you when I've just got back off a date.'

He seems snookered.

'You could've come and said hello though.' I tilt my head a little. 'I did. But I didn't even get no eye contact. I thought shit, she's fuming.' 'Look, I'm not trying to be like you need to talk to me, you need to talk to me.'

'I know, I don't expect you to, but like I'll come and talk to you. Definitely. I will.' He seems to start fretting as I sip my drink. 'Are we good? Are you still pissed off with me?' I think for a second.

'I'm just not here to muck about.' I put my drink down. 'Obviously, I'm not here to waste people's time.'

- saoirse beach hut -

'It's just making me realise why I go for older boys. Because he's 23 but I'm more mature than that. I'm on Love Island to find a boyfriend, not another bloody brother.'