{666 reads special - "One-time thing." (r u s a m e ) }

I got 666 views, so here's something i likely won't write again;

r u s a m e .

just so you guys know, my versions of Rus and Ame are completely incompatible in terms of relationships or friendships. the ship itself is quite popular, yeah, but it's overused with only two types of americas:

depressed/anorexic, I have an entire reading list dedicated to these fuckers

or Obnoxious and stereotypical american personality.

both are overused, and the only reason I like the depressing version is because he has some sort of depth tho his/her/their character. It's pretty much the same, though. This also goes with Hetalia RusAme, because half the time they make Alfred anorexic. Hitman Jones and the Cardverse AU is more interesting to read than that.

I have my reasons for not writing RusAme, mostly because I feel like an attention seeker if i do that, but hey, I wanna celebrate how I have 666+ views. It's quite the achievement for small writers like me.

Lastly, I want to thank my readers, and my followers especially, for helping me get this far. It means a lot to me, and I really wanted to do something y'all might like. As a result, I have written the most overused ship in existence.

okay, okay, this one is dedicated to @RandomWeirdRussian , a truly awesome person in terms of writing and of communicating w/ fans. Child, you're awesome. Just wanted to let you know.

let's start this shit show.

The american stared blankly at the tall manticore in front of him, whose chest was puffed out to make him look bigger than he already was. Frankly, they both were pretty big, but the Russian was bigger, and a little bit scarier. This factor, however, did not scare the slightly shorter American griffin. His eyes became slightly half lidded to give him a sort of unfazed look.

The Slavic man swished his heavy scorpion tail slowly, hoping to intimidate the smaller some, so that he would win a battle against him for once. The american raised an eyebrow, before they furrowed into a rather angry expression, his cold bicoloured eyes shining with a sort of power nobody but him had managed to achieve. This glare made the Russian man's confidence immediately evaporate, his stance faltering and his ears pinning flat against his head.

The American's glare softened, his eyes still half lidded, but his eyebrows raised in sort of satisfactory way, the corners of his mouth lifting into a pleased smirk. His tall ears lifted upwards, facing forward. The griffin lifted his talon to the manticore's chin, gently tugging his face down so he was at his height.

"I win, Big Boy. As I always do." The American cooed, the corners of his mouth still tugged into that signature, charming Hollywood smile. Radiant as ever. The nervousness was washing over the Russian in massive tidal waves, relentlessly.
    "However," the American purred, gently stroking the bottom lip of the Russian man oh so gently. "I'll make an exception. Just this once."
    Russia was pulled into a kiss, but yet was allowed all dominance just as the American had promised. Russia had to give it to him - he kept his word like an honest man.
    Russia's hands found their way behind America's head, gently pressing himself more into the kiss.
    America the slowly broke away, both panting and staring into eachother's eyes. A grin was plastered on America's face, and his eyes shone with a hint of lust.
    "Happy now, Papa Bear?" The capitalist flirted, pecking Russia's nose gently. Russia nodded softly, his eyes calm and serene. "Good. But remember, next meeting, act like nothing happened, and stay a little afterward. Got it, Russie?"
    "G-got it.." Russia said softly. This made America grin a little wider.
    America pecked Russia's forehead and cheek, before bidding him goodbye. "See you next month, Big Bear~" he cooed.

+*+= =====I hate myself===== ==+*+

Yep.
Here we go
Ru s a me