Leaving X Home

~Your POV~

I was awoken from my slumber by the faintest sound of shuffling feet. I tuned to look at the intruder and opened my eyes. Before me, I saw a very shocked White haired boy with big sapphire eyes.

"Killua? What are you doing in here?" I pulled myself out of the covers and sat up with my legs hanging off the bed.

"Still not silent enough for your ears am I? Guess I still need more practice." He sighed and plopped down next to me.

"Nothing can get past my sharp senses. I thought you knew that by now?" I grinned mischievously and whacked him over the head with my pillow.

"Hey! Cut it out Y/n!" He laughed before looking down.

"Kil..? What's wrong?" He stayed silent and handed me a small note.

-------------------
Y/n,

In case your curiosity gets the better of you when you don't see me, I'm leaving.

I have no interest in being the heir to the Zoldyck family and want to make my own life.

Don't come looking for me.

- Your favourite Brother

---------------

I read over it a few times to make sure I read it right. "Kil you're leaving?" He looked up at me, his face full of determination.

"(Y/N) don't try to sto-"

"-Without me?"

"W-what!?" Killua was definitely shocked to say the least but I couldn't just leave my favourite brother to his own devices.

"I'm coming with you." I gave him the biggest smile I could muster. He looked away with pink cheaks. I laughed at him and stood up. "I'll go get ready. When are we leaving?"

He grinned at me "Thirty minutes!" Challenge excepted Killua.

//Time skip because packing is borrringggg\\

I took a look in the mirror once more. I was wearing black ripped skinny jeans, shin high combat boots and a dark coloured crop top. I had a pair of my favourite gloves on, along with my favourite cloak. I also had a knife sheath on my thigh as well as other holders for all sorts of things. (A/N: If you don't like anything change it)

Satisfied with my look, I threw my shoulder bag on and left my room to meet Killua who was standing just outside. "You ready to go?"

I flashed him a smile. "Of course I am!"

We started to walk towards the main door when mother and Milluki stepped in our way. "Kil, (Y/N) Where do you two think your going?" Mother said with a sickening sweet voice.

"I'm leaving with (Y/N)." Mother shrieked with tears streaming down her face and looked away.

Milluki looked at us furious. "You made Mama sad!!" He went in to punch me - I was about to block when Killua stabbed him in the side along with Mother in her eye, tears were still falling from her eyes. Killua quickly grabbed my hand and ran out the door.

Once we made it to the testing gate I climbed up the wall with Kil in a piggy back. I jumped off the top and looked towards Zebro, Mike's cleaner. "Lady (Y/N), Master Killua, are you off on another mission?"

Killua hopped of my back and let out a chuckle and took a glance at me, making eye contact. "Yeah, something like that."

With that, we walked down the rest of the mountain and started our adventure.

A/N; Well, here you are.