The X Airship

As soon as Killua walked a decent enough distance away and found himself engrossed in a conversation with Kurapika and Leorio, I turned away from his direction to search for "Gittarackur" only to practically come face to face with him.

I let out a gasp as my body immediately retracted away from him in an attempt to gain some distance between us. He was much taller in this form, not that he wasn't already, and yet I found myself almost grateful he looked like this rather than how he usually would. I'm not quite sure I'd be able to stand before him due to the current situation if that were the case.

Regardless, I allowed a confused smile to grace my lips. "Can I help you?" I hummed kindly.

The man's head began to tick as he slowly and robotically lifted his hand to his face. All but his pointer finger closing into his palm before he then tapped the corner of his plastic smile with his finger.

His way of saying: we were going to talk.

My fake expression slipped into a blank one as I stared up at him. Eyes narrowed and mind racing in an attempt to forge some kind of explanation or excuse to avoid him until our inevitable encounter on the blimp.

"Y/n ~!" an all too familiar voice called, my attention subconsciously dragging itself towards the speaker as he neared closer.

Crimson Eyes...

Once he was next to me he looked Gittarackur up and down. "Interesting friendship choice there, Mi'lady... can't say I see what you do but hey, it's not my place to judge." Gittarackur had no care for the dark haired boy's words, instead just staring at him as if calculating something before turning back to me. His smile grew slightly and he raised his arm to wave before stalking off into the crowd.

"Was he bothering you?" the male suddenly asked, now looking towards me. His eyes staring into my own with an unfamiliar warmth within them.

I couldn't help but smile, realising he had only approached because he thought I was uncomfortable. "No, but thank you anyway, truly." a smile soon appeared on his face also.

"Oh good because I really didn't want to have to fight that guy. Ahaha~"

I let out a fake gasp. "You wouldn't have.." I said incredulously.

He turned his head forward and looked at me through the corners of his eyes with a smirk. "Oh but I would..." a loud horn soon sounded from the aircraft, the pilot ready to take off. "That would appear to be our cue." he stated, grabbing ahold of my wrists. Only now had I realised he was wearing gloves that cut into a triangular shape over his palm. "Shall we make our way to the next phase, Miss Y/n?"

I nodded before realisation hit. "When did you manage to learn my name?"

"So you noticed?" he hummed. "You didn't exactly make any attempt to hide it, not to mention your brother and his friends are constantly using it to address you." he concluded, slowly begging to make his way towards the entrance of the blimp, myself doing the same.

"Alright then. In that case it's only fair for you to tell me your name. Or are you wanting me to continue calling you Crimson Eyes in my head?" I joked.

"Oh? And here I was under the impression you wanted nothing to do with me!" he breathed as if he couldn't believe his own words before letting out a sharp exhale and looking at me with a suspicious gaze. "Oh~ I get it... this whole time you were just acting like you didn't like me because really you've been bewitched by my good looks!"

"Oh please" I rolled my eyes. "I just barely tolerate you. They're are many others I'd rather spend my time with thank you very much."

"My, no need to get all defensive ~" he teased. I chose not to retaliate knowing it wouldn't do myself any good.