He explained the orientation task, explaining the targets we had to stick to ourselves in obvious places, and that if we hit all three targets on two different people then we take one of the one hundred spots there were to proceed. Suddenly the whole building began to shake, and above us the roof opened, the room unfolding itself to reveal an incredibly large stadium like venue with numerous different types of terrain to match our quirks abilities. There were mountains, towns, industrial sites and water holes... it was insanely impressive.

Our classmates wanted to stay together in order to protect each other but Bakugou had other ideas and naturally Kirishima and Kaminari followed him. It seemed Shoto too had a similar mind as he grabbed my hand. "We're going on our own too. It's hard for me to use my quirk when there's a big group around." We worked well as a pair, so together we ran, hand in hand. We headed towards the factory site, me already covering my body up to my neck with my carbon shield. Together, we hid underneath some of the large metal tubes, keeping our eyes peeled for anyone nearby. "We can do this," Shoto said, hugging me quickly.

"Yes we can," I smiled, giving him a kiss before the buzzer sounded signalling the start. We stepped out from our hiding place and walked through the industrial site, keeping our senses alert. The ground beneath our feet felt like it began to shake a bit, and I furrowed my eyebrows, looking up at him.

"Tremors..." he mumbled. "An earthquake?"

"No, it'll be someone's quirk," I said, trying to look above all the buildings around us. A slight breeze swept through my hair gently, and above the buildings around us I could see what looked like a giant tornado forming. "What the hell is that?!"

"What?! One hundred and twenty people taken out by a single person?!" The voice over exclaimed and my mouth dropped.

"H-how? That's insane," I gasped, but Shoto stayed silent.

"I don't know but we can't let that distract us, we only need two people in order to pass through. We've got this," Shoto said, and I smiled, nodding at his confidence. We carried on walking through the factory silently, my eyes constantly darting around me as I covered more of my body in my carbon shield, all of it up to my neck. I had always felt self-conscious about covering my face with the shield as it distorted my face, creating large, horrifying fangs and black and red eyes, as well as it covering my hair making me look bald. I hated that look, but Shoto assured me I didn't look as horrifying as I thought I did. Despite his comforting words however, it still made me nervous.

"That's thirty people now who have passed. Come on and hurry it along," the commentator said. I exchanged anxious looks with Shoto, but he still seemed pretty confident.

"Come here," he said suddenly, grabbing ahold of my hand and guiding me under some of the large factory tubes to act as a shelter. It had a good viewpoint, so we could see clearly but remain fairly hidden. "The other schools are sticking together, moving around in groups of ten or more. We could attack one of them, but there could be someone who's quirk I'm weak against," Shoto said. "That's thankfully where you'd come in. You've got an incredible defensive quirk with sharp claws for attack, I'm sure you could easily take out those that I could possibly be weak to."

"Yeah, perhaps I could. It takes a lot to penetrate this shield, but it also requires plenty of concentration," I pointed out, and he nodded.

"Ideally the various teams will fight each other, bringing the numbers of each group down to something more manageable for us to pick off, seeing as there is only the two of us," he said. The commentator then announced that fifty-three people had passed. "Come on, we don't have the luxury of waiting around," he said, standing and grabbing my hand, us both running hand in hand trying to find someone to attack. Out the corner of my eye I noticed one of the orange balls hurling straight towards us, and immediately snatched my hand away from Shoto, turning and slicing the ball into tiny pieces with my sharp fingers. We both turned to see where the ball had come from, and stood upon some of the raised platforms were a group of students all wearing a similar uniform, all of different colours.