two. paradox

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO

IT HAD BEEN HOURS since Kristina and her sister Hayley had been taken captive by the witches. The young werewolves head was nothing but a flurry of chaos, a million thoughts racing around her head with the more time that passed. She didn't know what to think, her whole world had been flipped upside down in merely a couple of hours. When Kristina left Mystic Falls, she had prepared herself to leave everything behind for her family, including the moments she shared with Klaus. She couldn't help but believe it was some sort of paradox.

Maybe in years to come when she found peace with her family, she may have sought out to find the hybrid again. But she didn't think she would be seeing him again this soon. Elijah had been nothing but kind to the werewolf, reminding her of the nobleness he always carried and for that she was thankful. She just feared what Klaus would do when he found out.

Currently, Kristina and Hayley were sat cross legged opposite one another, talking about their situation as they awaited on Elijah's return with Klaus.

"So I guess I'm going to be an aunt then. Aunt Hayley has a nice ring to it don't you think?" Hayley chuckled softly, attempting to shed light on the glum situation.

Kristina gave a quick smile whilst she stared at her hands. "Yeah." She drawled followed byba sigh "I just can't believe this is happening."

Hayley could see the pain in her sisters eyes, it was something she saw more often than she'd of liked to. The brunette grabbed her sisters hands in hers "Hey, Krist. It's going to be okay. You're going to be okay. You're stronger than you think."

"But I'm not ready to be a mom, Hayley. We were meant to be finding our family and putting the pieces of our life back together again...then this happened. I've managed to wiggle my way out of a lot situations, but I don't know how I'm going to do this."

"Marshall's don't give up. Remember that. You will get through this and I will be with you every step of the way. Nothing bad is gonna happen as long as I'm around. I love you, Krist."

Kristina smiled, holding Hayley's hand between her own fingers "I love you, two. Who'd have known you could be so inspirational."

The two women giggled lightly, savouring the moment before things would start to get serious once more. The one thing that Kristina couldn't complain about, was the fact that she wasn't alone, this time she had her sister with her to help get through.

The sound of footsteps nearing the crypt is what brings the two girls back to reality, their wolf hearing kicking in. Her heart began to race, feeling the presence of the hybrid near.