'Ahhh Sursh can you help with my suncream?' I nod, popping my water and surprisingly good coffee down on the little table. 'Yeah course!' I reply to Sophie, just as Paige and Siannise join us.

'Ooh, look there they are. Straight over to the boys.' Paige says bluntly as I finish Sophie's back and we roll on to the bed laughing.

'How do you feel about stealing someones man?' We hear as Nas asks the twins. 'I feel quite chilled about it.'  They both reply and Siannise doesn't look happy. 'Yeah, I don't know how I feel about that to be honest.'

She gets a little bit salty as Nas flirts with both the twins in the kitchen. But in all honesty, Siannise has always said she doesn't like Nas like that so I don't really know why she's getting annoyed.

We then move to the pool, where I get in with Callum and Nas. Until Jess, or Eve, comes over. 'Callum do you wanna come for a chat.' I knew it.

I pop my sunglasses back over my eyes, Nas laughing at me as Callum walks away. 'I fucking knew it.' I mumbled, chuckling slightly too. 'He does seem like he's really happy with you. So I wouldn't be too worried.' Both Nas and Mike tell me.

'I feel like where I fancy him, so will they.' I frown. 'I don't know though, they said they go more for personality.' I snort.

'Oi don't mug my man off.'

They all laugh, Leanne signalling that she'd try and listen out for me.

Then I do the same for her as they come over and take Mike away straight after.

'I really don't like one of em.' I say lowly. 'I don't know which one it is.'

I mumble and Nas, Leanne and Paige all burst out laughing. 'Like look at their bums. How can I expect Callum not to stare when I can't even take my eyes off them.' I laugh, face palming. Ollie then gets a text saying that we were going to be playing our first challenge. Spill the tea.

I quickly pop my airforces on and we run off. We get told that a fact will be read about someone of the opposite sex and then we have to kiss the person we think the fact is about.

Connor goes first. And before he reads out a fact he has to grab it from the bottom of the tea bucket. And be dunked into it.

'This girl's ex boyfriend has recently had a number single in the UK and America.' I laugh. They all discuss it for a moment then he steps over to our line, walking along it.

He doesn't even hesitate to kiss Sophie as the rest of us all cheer. 'The person is... Paige.' Everyone's eyes widen.

'So my ex boyfriend is Lewis Capaldi.' My jaw drops. 'What!!???' Everyone gasps.

'Mad.' I shake my head, laughing.

Then it's Callum's turn.

'This girl is related to a famous footballer.'

It was me. Oh thank the lord.

But we hadn't spoken about my family yet. He didn't even know my last name. 'This is hard y'know. I don't even know any of ya last names.' We all laughed and he stepped forward.

He looked as if he was going to kiss one of the twins, which would have made zero sense at all logically, but then runs back up to me, pulling me in for a full on snog.

'The correct answer is... Saoirse.' They all cheer loudly, gasping at me.

'Oh my god who is it Sursh!?' The girls ask as the boys settle down.

'So my last name is Oxlade-Chamberlain.' I squint, the boys' jaws dropping.

'Fuck off! Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain!!!?' Connor jumps around.