2. when they spy on you

Leatherface
A couple weeks has past and he couldn't get you out of his mind. Why did he want you in his presence all the time? He thought if he ignored these new feelings then maybe everything will go back to the same!
[Sometime later]
After another successful kill, he brought the victim down to the basement and got straight to business! While sawing away at them he still couldn't get you out of his mind, the past week you were the only thing he thought about. That's when he thought that this has be going on for too long and that he was gonna do something about it. Leatherface finished his work and cleaned off, soon he warned Mama that he was going out for a bit; she had no problem with that and kissed him goodbye. He went outside and headed towards your house. As he arrived he peeked into the window and saw you sitting on the couch minding your own business. He stayed there watching until you glanced over to find nothing. Ever since then this was a daily routine.

Jason
You woke up in an unknown bed in an unknown room within an unknown area. You sat up confused as your head began to ach, 'what happened last night?' you questioned yourself. You felt an uneasy feeling and looked around the room only to find no one is around. 'did r/g/n (random guy name) have sex with me and leave here? Ugh that is so not cool' you growled under your breath. You got up and walked outside only for the fresh cool breeze and summer smell to hit you against the face, It was refreshing non the less.
(Jason's POV)
He watched as you left, he followed far behind hiding behind trees and other objects when you turned around. He loved everything about you: your hair, eyes, body, voice, skin; everything! He felt as if you had to be in his life and that his mother would be really proud of him for finding a girl to live the rest of his life with.

Freddy
As you got out of bed and ready for school, the pervy burnt raisin followed and watched your every move. He didn't care if you went for a shower, got dressed and do your normal routine; he watched your every move. He loved the sight of your bare body, it makes him want you more and to experience what's it like riding you (if you know what I mean!) Throughout the day he kept a low profile and there were times he was almost seen by you but blended in well easily. Once you headed back home a wave of joy crushed into him as he couldn't wait to see you again.

Michael
He was still kinda angry with what you've done but he couldn't help but want you in his presence more often. The way you looked at him and the calm tone of your voice with your first interaction truly make him hungry for more. He felt as if he needed to protect you for all eternity and he knows exactly where to find you... As he came towards your house he glanced in through the window and saw you scared and blocking up the door with 'heavy' items; they all seem to do that. He smiled under his mask as he laid his eyes on your terrified form, it makes him want to hold you and make you feel safe. He was so stuck in his head he didn't notice you looking at him. Well shoot!