Chapter 26

'Emily!' I touched her shoulder as she walked to the same class as me.
'What?' She stared at me innocently.
'Um, are you okay?' I asked her.
'Yeah... He's annoying.' She said, shrugging it off.
'Okay, well let's just forget about it for now!' I said brightly. Hopefully I would be able to get through the day without being ambushed by stares.

At lunch there was a new topic: the party at school.
'So, who's everyone going with?' Rachel asked as she sat down.
'Hello to you too...' I said absentmindedly.
'I can't go with Josh, after what he's done...' Emily sighed.
'I would go with Lucas or Chris but it's impossible at the moment.' I concluded.
'When is it?' Ruby asked us as she picked at her food.
'On Saturday.' Emily replied immediately.
'We should go shopping.' Ruby said cheerfully.
'Okay, tomorrow?' They all nodded.

________________________________
'I like that one.' I laughed.
'Nope that one is way cuter...!' Ruby chuckled.
'Come on, you guys are ridiculous!'
Emily and Ruby kept staring at boys that went by. I really couldn't be bothered.
'Let's go.'
I got up and took my costa orange and raspberry fruit cooler with me as the others followed me.

It was 2pm and we had already looked in quite a few shops but nothing had suited us.
'Uh! Why can't we find anything?' We wandered helplessly around the shopping centre and then we walked towards H&M. I tried on a few dresses and in the end Emily found a lacy red short dress, Ruby found a pink dress that went down to her knees and Rachel went for a purple patterned dress that suited her brown hair.

I went for a silver sequin that I instantly loved as soon as I had seen it. When we were all happy with our purchases, we left the store cheerfully. Emily teased:
'Here we come!'

**********************************
Hi!
Thanks so much for reading and keep on reading this story, the next chapter is going to be exciting...!
Annabell XOXO