1

《Peter》
I woke up in a strange alley which wasn't so dirty, but yet still uncomfortable. A cat ran by and hissed at me, while his back was high up in the air, like he was afraid of me. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and stood up. After almost a year of sleeping on the cold, hard ground, I got used to it. The first few weeks were killing my back and neck, and almost every night I had a bad dream. I picked up the old blanket I found somewhere in the trash and put it in my backpack. I felt like today was something special.. But I couldn't remember.

After walking twenty minutes I saw something flying by. I quickly grabbed it out of the air and saw that is was a five dollar bill. A smile appeared on my face. I can buy some food with this, I thought. I ran towards the nearest supermarket and bought a bread. After I walked out of the store I still had two dollars left. I decided that I shouldn't buy anything more, so I could do that in rough ages.

I sat down at the top of a large building and ate a tiny piece of bread. If I wanted to eat for a little longer, I had to be careful with what I was eating. Sirens suddenly sounded and people were screaming. I heard a gunshot and realised that it was time for Spider-Man. I jumped down the building and put my costume and mask on. I swung to the sound and landed in front of a bank. I saw three men holding hostages and putting money in several bags.

I jumped in front of them, webbing the guns out of their hands. They had more, but it gave the hostages time to run away. As soon as they were all gone, my Spidersense went off. I dodged a bullet or two and began fighting the men. I knocked one out in a few punches and webbed him to the ground. I turned around and dodged an attack with a knife. I grabbed his hand and turned it to his back. He screamed in pain and I kicked him in his kneeholes, so he would fall on the ground. I webbed him up too.

My Spidersense went off again and I slid down to the ground. The bullet hit me in my leg, and I screamed in pain. My attacker wanted to do it again but I pulled his weapon out of his hands. I climbed up the wall and jumped back on him as soon as he stood in front of me. I punched him several times and kicked him in the stomach. When he fell down to the ground, I webbed him up.

I heard sirens en swung out of the building, before the Avengers would come. They've been trying to capture me for months, are they ever going to realise I'm one of the good guys? I thought when I heard something fly behind me. It was the one and only Iron Man. I landed on a building and sat down. I let out a painful sigh and wrapped my hands around my leg shakingly. The pain of the bullet was too harsh for me. My Spidersense told me that Iron Man stood behind me, but I didn't care.

Tears fell out of my eyes when I looked closely to the wound. My healing would take care of it, but I had to remove the bullet. I looked around and found a sharp piece of glass lying on the rooftop. I grabbed it and I was holding it in my hand tightly. My Spidersense went off again and I bent over. An arrow flew right above my head. "Drop your weapon now!" I heard Hawkeye scream from another building. I ignored him and began cutting the skin around the bullethole.

I screamed out loud and the tears were falling out of my eyes uninterrupted. The pain was terrible. It felt like my leg was getting chopped off. Blood was draining my hands and it made me dizzy. "Tony, what the hell is he doing?" I heard a voice say which sounded like Black Widow. I turned my head a little to the right and saw her standing 30 feet away from me, ready to attack. I had no power to answer the question so I focussed on my leg again. "I have no idea.." said Tony from behind.

I ignored them again. I made a cut over the bullethole. At some point the pain was so bad that the glass fell out of my hand. I heard it shatter on the ground under the building. I pulled up my mask a little so I could breathe normally. I wiped the tears off of my cheeks and took a deep breath. Then I pulled the bullet out of my skin.

I let out another scream and threw the bullet away. I webbed up the wound and stood up slowly. At first it was hard to stand but after a while I could walk again. I pulled my mask over my face again and swung away, still bleeding a lot.

《Tony》
I landed behind Spider-Man and wanted to shoot him, but instead I watched his movements. He was being different, he didn't fight nor run away, he slowly let himself fall on the building. It seemed like he was in a lot of pain. When he grabbed a piece of glass my thoughts faded away. He still wanted to fight. I wanted to shoot him but birdbrain had already shot his arrow. Spider-Man dodged it and Clint screamed: "Drop your weapon now!"

I almost screamed when I saw in how much pain the spider was while he was cutting himself. He screamed and cried. "Tony, what the hell is he doing?" Natasha asked worried. It was weird to hear her voice sound like she cared about him. "I have no idea..." I said. But then I saw it. He pulled a bullet out of his leg. He webbed the wound up and slowly began walking. Then he swung away. Steve wanted to follow him and so did I, but Natasha told us to leave him alone for today. I nodded and flew back to the tower.

A/N
Hey guys!
Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! English isn't my first language so please tell me when you see a mistake.

Love y'all!
~R