Not so nice meeting

Start from the beginning

When Mr.Prakash called last night and told me his daughter Tina ran away with some guy, I was angry as this will ruin my reputation among the people.

thank god! I kept details about my bride as a secret.but called almost 100 important people to attend my wedding. I wanted to keep it as secret and it really helps as no one knew the bride .

Mr.Prakash apologized . I have to applaud his honesty though. but what about my reputation? I was fuming in anger . I shouted at him and threatened to sue him.

that's when his wife said about Gauri, her husband niece.

 at present,

once we are in the room, I locked the door behind.

she was bit frightened but composed herself.

" listen Mr.Jerk, if you dare to touch or drag me again, then I will hit you in a place where Sun will never shine" she said in a threatening tone.

I chuckled seeing how cute she is while being angry. " you are insane.care to tell me what's going on" she asked while sat on bed.

" your cousin ran away. so, your aunt asked me to marry you in her place. if you want to say no, then no problem. you can leave. " I said .

while she was about to leave, " but I 'll sue  your uncle . " I finished.

she turned and looked at me in disbelief.

" are you blackmailing me ?" she asked.

" as a matter of fact , yes" I said casually.

" I will give you 10 minutes . give me your answer " I said and went out with door wide open.

her aunt and uncle went in.

I could see and hear everything from the couch.

" you don't have to do this , I'll face the consequences" Mr.Prakash said.

" you don't speak" looking at him. Then turning towards Gauri "Gauri, we took care of you since your parents died. I knew I have been rude to you. but don't say no. I apologize for everything me and Tina did to you. please save my husband's honour. " her aunt begged. with that, Mr.Prakash and his wife started arguing.

she didn't say anything.she moved past them and  came to me .  " I agree to marry you. " she said . her face void of any emotion.

" good" I said with a plain face though inside I was jumping in joy thanking my aunt and Tina who ran away. Hope she stays happy.

" it's nice to meet you " I extended my hand but she glared at me and focused on her mobile. I got furious at her negligence . I grabbed her phone and throwed it somewhere.

she was shocked . " when I speak, listen . " I screamed.

when she was about to go out, " you are not going any where until our marriage" I said.

" but why?" she asked.

" what if you run away ? when their own daughter betrayed them, how can I believe you that you keep your word?" I spat back.

she tapped her foot on floor while gritting her teeth " ok, fine. " before entering her room " and it's not at all nice to meet you . " she yelled and shut the door at my face.

Feisty. not bad. 

I felt bad for saying those words. but I can't take chance.

I looked out for her mobile which was luckily landed on couch.

then , I called my secretary / close friend Sameer to get me a brand new Samsung Galaxy S5. he was surprised but replied  he will send it soon.

Mr.Prakash's POV:

I knocked at her door and it was open to my surprise. as I enter , I saw her face buried into the pillow.

" Gauri" I called .

she looked up and wiped her tears. " yes uncle. do you want anything?" she asked.

" beta, you don't have to do this. I am ready to face the consequences for Tina's mistake." I said.

"it's ok ,uncle.leave it. I was crying thinking about mom and dad. yeah I forgot to ask. what happened actually?"

she's always caring , sweet girl.

" well, I told Sarla not to accept this proposal as Tina is not at all mature and ready for marriage. but she didn't pay any heed to me . his money made her eyes blind. last week, some guy with funny hairstyle came with Tina and introduced himself as a producer/hero.he said he wanna cast her as heroine which we refused. yesterday she ran away with that guy. " i finished.

" don't worry uncle. she'll be fine. " She hugged me. then someone cleared their throat. we both looked up and saw Arjun standing at the door..

" if you don't mind Mr.Prakash, shall i speak to her in private?" he asked me. I looked at her and she nodded. so i went out.

**************************

 first chapter. pretty much normal.

will try to make it  interesting in coming chapters(hopefully)

do let me know what do you think.