o. Introduction

i think i started making graphics around 2017 . . . ish. i don't really remember the exact time anymore, to be honest with you, but i do know that it took me some time to really get into it. in fact, had i not met tati or been stuck in the covid-19 pandemic with nothing much to do, i probably would be suffering from a severe case of hormonal frustration and boredom. at the very least, i've made some decent-looking covers and manips over the course of a year.

but yes, without further ado, welcome to c'est merveilleux, my graphic portfolio! this was an impulsive decision, but you know i always don't care about that. in here, like any other author with a graphic portfolio does, i'll be posting the graphics i make and maybe say a little something about it. i dunno. i don't think i'll keep this very much but at least i've got something to look back on.

oh yeah, if you've got the time, go give me a follow on my other social media sites. you can find me everywhere with the username shezzaspeare (patent pending). if you want to see my graphics beyond this book, check out my pinterest. it's fun, though it's kind of cringe when you get to the bottom of the piles with my old edits. yikes.

that's all for now. see you in the next part, y'all! keep safe, wear your masks, stay at home, and uh . . . have a good one. ;)

 ;)