The Big Gamble

The Big Gamble by authormandrews

Two years ago Brooke McCoy had it all. A successful writing career, a gorgeous fiancé and a beautiful New York penthouse apartment that overlooked Central Park. She was on top of the world. But that all came crashing down when she received a phone call that changed her life forever.

After losing her fiancé Jake to an aneurysm, Brooke finds she's still struggling with moving on and her feeling of emptiness only growing bigger with her still living in the home she once shared with Jake. Ready to start fresh, Brooke decided to move away from the only family she has left for a change of scenery in the form of Seattle, with hopes this will be the change she needs to finally let go of her past and start living again.

Brian Gamble is a cock, womanizing cop from Seattle. After being burned by love once before, Brian now enjoys the sweeter things in life like blondes, red heads and brunettes. Winning them over with his jaw droopingly good looks and charm, only to leave them in the wind the moment the condom hits the trash. But as much as he tries to deny it, he wants more and all the women in the world can't fill the void that his ex left in his heart.

But one fateful night Brooke and Brian's worlds collide, sparking a hot game of cat and mouse leading them to question their theories on love. Can two people broken by love, find happiness again? And what happens when love becomes the ultimate gamble?

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share to support the author (:

If you have any books you recommend me to add, feel free to message me or comment them down below. Don't forget to add the author (: