First Encounter With Villains

Start from the beginning

"Watch out!" Tsu warned and we both looked over to see villains approaching. Do all of them have water quirks? That puts us at a serious disadvantage! We need a plan...if only Kacchan was here then I'd know what to do! His quirk would be perfect right now.

Okay, think Izuku think! Asui is probably right, if they're here for All Might they may have a way to defeat him. They wouldn't have gone through all of this planning if they didn't...but why him? Out of all the heroes why All Might? Maybe because his existence deters villainy and criminal activity? Because he's the Symbol of Peace and Justice? Actually...it doesn't matter. I don't care what their reasons are, I have to focus-WE have to focus! To live we're going to have to face these villains head-on!

"If they can beat him then we have to stop whatever it is these bad guys are planning. We have to work together to keep All Might safe!" I can't sit by and let them kill my idol, "No one at UA knows what's happening. This is up to us we have to act like heroes!"

"Did you hit your head?!" Mineta cried, literally, he's crying, "YOU SAID THESE GUYS CAN KILL ALL MIGHT AND YOU EXPECT US TO FIGHT THEM?! The best plan right now is to wait for a real pro from UA to come and save us!"

"Think about it," If I can't calm Mineta down then Asui will have to deal with two liabilities. I already drag them down enough as it is, "Those villains down there clearly have an advantage in the water and they assume that's where we'll fight."

"Are you even listening?!" Mineta continued crying and I looked at Asui, without both of them at their best we're all going to die. Tsu can't face them all alone and Mineta can't either, we need to work together.

"If that's the case then they must have known what was in the USJ before they warped in," Asui said, "The zones and weather in each one."

"Yeah..." At least Asui is calm, "But for a group to have carefully planned a break in like this, there's one thing that sticks out to me...something that just doesn't add up. They sent you here Asui-Um! Whoops! I meant Tsu! Y-Yeah they warped you to the shipwreck zone!"

"That kinda fell apart on you, didn't it?" Tsu joked before she hummed, "But it's true I am here..."

"BUT WHY DOES IT MATTER THAT FROG BOOBS IS HERE?!" Again with that name, Tsu isn't reacting to it but she can't just be brushing it off.

"It means the villains probably have no idea what quirks we all have," I explained quickly, "So while me being here is a disadvantage Asu-I mean Tsu being here can turn the cards in our favor since her quirk is great in the water."

"You're right, kerro," Tsu said and looked past the water to a dome with fire print on the outside, "If they knew I was a frog, they should have sent me to that fire zone instead of somewhere full of water."

"They probably separated us because they didn't know what we could do," I told her. "They planned to overpower us once we were in smaller groups. Easier to pick us off one by one-but we can use that to our advantage! We just need to be smarter than them." I thought about it for a second and nodded, "They don't know what our quirks our. For all they know we're the three strongest in our entire class." I pointed over the railing to the line of stationary villains in the water, "Look, none of them are trying to climb into the boat. That proves they're a little unsure! But it also means they won't underestimate us either..."

"Okay so let's talk quirks," Tsu said, "They're being smart down there but we can do that too, kerro. Obviously, I can jump high and cling to practically any wall and of course, there's my tongue. I can stick it out about 20 feet at least. Oh yeah and I can spit out my stomach so I can clean it! But that's not really useful..." She thought for a second and then continued, "I also secrete a toxic mucus but it just stings a bit."