9

11/30

It was nighttime and the last few hours of November.  It was 11:30 and Izuku woke with a start.  In his panic he went and hid.  His muffled sobs were heard just slightly afterword.  Bakugo and Kirishima woke a few minutes later and tried to console Izuku but they couldn't.

Bakugo ran out of the bedroom towards Todoroki whom had fallen asleep in the library. Shoto looked up with sleep still on the brain but woke up fully as soon a Bakugo mentioned Izuku's name.

Bakugo explained the situation as him and Todo ran over to the bedroom where they found Kirishima wrapped around the smaller boy in a tight hug. Shoto kneeled down in front of Izuku and ran a hand down his face.

Izuku leaned into the touch. Shoto leaned in to kiss the small green haired boy and was surprised with his eager lips on his own. His eyes glance over to the clock,

11:59pm

He gestures for the other two to leave and as soon as they do Izuku is pinned to the bed. He feels the curve of Izuku's lips into a smile. This is what he wanted?

Clothes were soon disregarded into a pile on the floor. They boys were a mess of hands and lips.

12:00am 12/1

Izuku moans loudly as Todoroki thrusts into him. He waits a few seconds to lets the smaller boy adjust.

"Good?" Todoroki whispers seductively. Izuku nods and Todoroki continues to thrust gaining speed. He moans and thrusts harder until he hits Izuku's prostate.  The smaller boy whimpers in pain and pleasure.  Todoroki began to pump Izuku's member causing him to moan, only coming shortly after.  Todoroki brings their lips into a kiss.

Izuku comes with a startled shout and Todoroki slows down and pulls out only to come on the smaller boy's chest.  Izuku lays on bed panting to catch their breath without even knowing that the Kirishima and Bakugo came into the room and started to clean the other two up.

The four of them lay together in their bed as fiancé's and for once since the proposal they felt truly bonded in that sense.  Just as they were about to fall asleep they heard Todoroki speak.

"I won."

Wow, that was a wild ride.  Thanks to those who have been here since the beginning.  I have a few things to say before this truly ends.

1. Do you want a second book? If so what are your suggestions? Wedding maybe?

2. Thank you all so much for 4k reads on this book.  It started off as a joke and it got to here and I am so proud.

Thank you,
Author