7

11/14
Wednesday

I've gone to the library to find some books. I have precooked breakfast, check the refrigerator. I love all of you with my whole heart.

-Shoto Todoroki

Shoto had gone to the library Izuku had found out in the early hours of the morning. Bakugo dragged himself out of the bedroom while he was eating breakfast.

"Mmmm, where's icyhot." Bakugo said, still using his childish nickname for him.

"He's at the library kacchan." That nickname drove Bakugo wild. He tensed as Izuku finished eating. "I'm going to run some errands, we need food."

Bakugo was left standing in the kitchen after Izuku grabbed his bag and left.  Five minutes later Kirishima came out to a petrified Bakugo.

"Yo, dude, you ok?" He asked.  Bakugo just nodded.  Kirishima spun Bakugo around and pressed his lips against the other boy's.  "How about we have a little fun before the other two get back?"

Suddenly Kirishima was dragged to the bedroom by Bakugo.

...

Izuku
Where are you?

Todoroki
In the park, why?

Izuku
I see you

Izuku walked over and sat on the park bench next to Todoroki.  Shoto was so divulged in his phone that he didn't notice Midoria sitting next to him until he felt his hand on his own.

"Hello Midoria." Todoroki says slowly and confidently. "I missed you."

"You haven't been gone that long Shoto."

Todoroki turns 90° to face Izuku. He lightly presses his lips against the others. They stay like this for a few seconds before pulling away.

"I know I wasn't gone long but it felt like forever."

...

The apartment door opens silently but the apartment is far from that. Kirishima's soft moans mixed with Bakugo's loud sharp ones.

"I guess they are having fun in there." Izuku says yelling over the sound of the moans.

Todoroki drags the smaller boy onto the couch with him. They lay on the couch watching youtube and try to drown out the moans.

...

The house was relatively silent when the clock struck 9:00pm.  Todoroki put his book down to look at the sleeping boy in his lap.  Shoto ran his hands through Izuku's soft locks.

"I love you." He whispers.  Izuku smiled softly in his sleep.  A smile only shared with his fiancés.

Todoroki kisses Izuku's forehead and falls asleep shortly after.

387 words

It was a kinda short chapter so I'm sorry.

Happy Holidays :)

Merry Christmas (because I'm posting on Christmas)

-author <3