18

Luke's POV

I rush immediately towards Lilith who I can see is unconscious.

"Lilith! Lilith! Wake up Lilith" (Luke)

I slightly close my ears in her face to hear her breath and thankfully she does.

But her breathing is not good.

"Lulu........ Is that you?" (Lilith)

"yeah, it's me. Don't worry i will take you back" (Luke)

"no.......I........need to....get the dragon tears....it's the only way" (Lilith)

"but it's too dangerous for you. You might die, despite the fact that you already dying" (Luke)

"I...don't....want..to die" (Lilith)

Her responsed make my next words useless.

"Lulu....don't cry-" (Lilith)

I touch my cheek to confirm what she said. But I am wearing my mask how did she know that.

Lilith is right, I am crying. I don't know when but i know why.

This situation I already been here, useless and just watching someone die right in front me.

"-even.... i can't see your.... face. Your voice is telling.... me that your scared, hurt, sad, lonely..... inside. Don't ...blame yourself.....actually...I am happy....to see you......one last time. I am...glad...... that i met you. I felt.....being so useful... relying on....helping someone" (Lilith)

Lilith smiled at me with happy but teary expression, without regrets but mostly loneliness.

"......especially to you" (Lilith)

"I may not saved my father, but this time I will save you" (Luke)

As i said those words I take off my mask.

Lilith look at me in the eyes and said-

"beautiful.....Your so beautiful" (Lilith)

I don't know if she compliment my face or my eyes.

"thank you now you should rest. Leave everything to me" (Luke)

I close her eyes and her drowsiness engulfed her.

"Mariel, can you heal her?" (Luke)

"forgive me master but I do not have the right skill that you need" (Mariel)

"what do you mean? You have [Restore], [Cure], [Area Heal] right?" (Luke)

"[Restore] can only bring back lost limb, [Cure] can heal illnesses and disease, [Area Heal] can only heal wounds and injuries,but in wide range. There is something on her body that even my skill [Cure] would not work. Maybe a black magic, a curse with poison in it"(Mariel)

"curse? How about your [Purification]" (Luke)

"[Purification] skill is for undead only" (Mariel)

"what is undead?" (Luke)

"undead are human, monster or any living creatures that are dead already but they bring back from the dead state by [Black Magic], which is different from [Dark Magic], and controlling them like a puppet" (Mariel)

We don't have a choice then

"Mariel look for Lilith for me, i'm going to get the dragon tears" (Luke)

"understood, be careful out there" (Mariel)

I search something inside Lilith's pocket and found vial.