16

Author's POV

Luke started his searching in one of the room in the upstairs while Mariel is in the another room in downstairs.

The room where is in right now is Lilith's bedroom. It was the first place where anyone would likely search for an answer.

Luke search throughly each cabinet and drawers but nothing seems important.

"if I were Lilith where should I hide something important to me" (Luke)

Luke thought that if he think like a detective that finding a escape criminal by putting himself in the place of that person he will eventually found a clue.

But of course that will only happen if the person he was searching is a criminal or murder weapon.

"*sigh* whom I kidding, I need to take this seriously.Wait a minute" (Luke)

Luke suddenly remember something in his previous life.

"in my former life, Teppei's room is neat and normal like a highschool boy however i found something which a highschool boy, but LIKE Teppei that enjoying and exploring there youth in different way, can have." (Luke)

His highschool friends teach him something like in anime or manga or in real life can happen.

And then told his friend Luke.

"if you want to hide your precious treasure you need to hide it in a place where no one likely can find" (Teppei)

Where, where is it?

"aha! Found it-" (Luke)

Luke found a case under Lilith's bed and pull it out.

Actually in Teppei's room there is a hidden part beneath his bed. Like some kind of trap door.

"I never knew that his teachings will be useful in times like this" (Luke)

Yes, his friend Teppei whose not only looks and sports are excellent but also in academic hiding in his room a porn mag.

But not for Kuro Shirogane, an ordinary and plain character that can't understand why Teppei or they, have something so indecent and inappropriate book.

Living with 3 older woman with excellent looks and body in one roof, his mind and body build a high and well operated resistance.

The results is a super dense character.

Kuro shirogane maybe dense, however it is not his fault or his intellectual but his surroundings that change his mindset.

But it is not like kuro is not interested in opposite sex.

He still not in the stage where one individual is becoming aware of the opposite gender.

Let's get back.

The case is not lock with locks so he  easily open it and found a notebook.

"what's this?" (Luke)

He open the notebook and found the contents are events in Lilith's life.

"let's put it back, I can't invade her private and personal stuff like this journal" (Luke)

Because of wanting not to invade privacy any further he decide to put back Lilith's journal into the case but something fell.

"?"

A three piece of folded papers fall from inside Lilith's journal.

Luke open the folded papers.

It contains ingredients and materials. Because he received most of the quest about gathering and collecting materials for medicinal purposes and potions, he recognized most of them.