14

Luke's POV

"*sigh* finally my nightmare is done" (Luke)

The only word I could describe from that horrible experience.

"it's not that bad, i guess? You look cute in every clothes and that dress it really suit you well" (Nina)

"I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear what you just said" (Luke)

"come on~ let's go to the plaza. The event will start soon" (Nina)

Right it's already 6:00 PM, almost of citizen of this city are already there.

In this world, their clock has 24 hours unlike back in the earth it only has 12. Although in the earth medieval period, they do not use minutes , this world is using minutes and seconds.

They have consideration in time.

According to Nina before they introduce the Sword Maiden, Mariel, the king will delivered his speech, after that it's Mariel's debut which I want to see how will she introduce herself in front of so many people and the final event is reason why Nina wanted to go was to watch a live stage play performance.

I have never in my entire former life watch a play. I am too lazy to go outside and have some fun like hanging out with friends, visiting different places in japan, and even Teppei invited me i just making excuses. The only time i go out is when it is school days or running errand for my family or dealing our groceries.

I admit, I am really looking forward to this evening.

While me and Nina walking in the streets, there are so many people. It is not surprising to this point as they probably want to watch in the plaza, however that is not my problem right now. Every one of them, regardless of age, men are looking at us, mostly all the gazes are receiving by Nina who captivating each one of them.

Nina is undoubtedly beautiful, her mature body which not appropriate to her age, her plain dress but it make her astounding, like all the attention is on us.

By the we arrive at the plaza, the place is already crowded with different races that some of them I barely recognize.

We secure our place with some skewers in my hand and other snacks in my [Void]. Nina already knows my skill except that I am a Vampire.

"ohh~ it's starting!" (Nina)

Nina said while jumping a little cause by her excitement.

"yes yes calm down, your troubling the others" (Luke)

We are in the left side corner where stage place in the middle. This is the best place we could find and the view from here is not that bad. The whole are of the place is so wide after all.

"citizens of ‹Guidon›! I am very grateful to you all. This night is the night that we should celebrate!. For the hope is reborn to give light and save us from the darkness................" (king)

There is nothing important in his speech. He appreciate all of us, discussing what they plan in future, giving us some kind of encouragement, etc.

His speech feels like 5 hours long even i pretty sure that it's only been 30 minutes. It is really boring.

Can i survive this? Oh right shall I eat instead?

I took a bite from my skewers and give 5 skewers to Nina, who somewhat enjoying the speech of the king.

Amazing, how can she listen in his words while enjoying eating beside me?

I found new respect towards Nina.