"Are you sure you want to do this? You already know the dangers of being a hero." He asked. 

"Yes. This is what I want to do. It'll be great for me, I'll be able to train with other pro heroes that aren't you, Mic, Midnight, or All Might. Plus, it makes me a step closer to becoming a hero. Please don't make me step away from this. Please." I said, I was getting emotional. "I've been looking forward to the work studies since I got the idea of what it can do for me, for us as a class. Please don't make me step down from this opportunity Uncle Aizawa. If it doesn't work out, you can train me even harder, ground me, do whatever you want, but don't make me step out of this." Aizawa stared at me for a second, before sighing lightly and nodding his head. 

"Even though I was one of the people that didn't agree with it. Fine. You can do what you want." Aizawa said nodding his head. I jumped into his arms, wrapping my arms around his waist, my face buried in his chest. His arms slowly wrapped around me. "Just, don't get yourself hurt or killed. I'll have someone revive you and I'll kill you again." He muttered. 

"I won't, I promise." I muttered back. He patted down my hair lightly, before letting me go. I smiled up at him as he let go of me. 

"Now, go on before I change my mind, brat." He flicked my forehead, as he used my child hood nickname he gave me a long time ago. I turned and left the room and smiled at the three guys sitting there waiting for us. 

"He agreed?" All Might questioned looking at me. 

"Yeah, he did." I say nodding my head. 

"Well, that went smoother than I thought it would." All Might said rubbing the back of his head. I chuckled lightly. We sat down and started to talk about where to meet and everything, Mirio was pulling jokes left and right, some where funny some weren't. 

        Finally the weekend rolled around, Midoriya was super excited to meet Sir Nighteye, that when the day came, as soon I was ready he dragged me straight out the door, like he was literally dragging me, he ran with his quirk, so yeah I was basically being dragged as he ran. He ran straight past Todoroki and Katsuki. Once Katsuki seen that Midoriya was dragging me, he was screaming at Midoriya to let go of me. We met up with Mirio at the train station. 

"Jeez, Midoriya, you were literally dragging me. I understand you wanted to get here fast, but did you have to drag me?" I say rubbing my shoulder, as the plants wilted away from my shoulders. 

"S-sorry, Kohana! I got excited!" He said. 

"Yeah, I could see that." I mumbled as I stood up straight, Mirio was watching us with a huge smile on his face. We were soon on the train getting ready to head for Nighteye's agency. I sat in between the two boys with my headphones in listening to music as I scrolled through the news feed. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked over at Mirio and took out my ear buds. 

"So, what's your personality like? Or just tell me about yourself." He questioned, Midoriya looked over watching the two of us. 

"Uh well, I'm quiet but outspoken at the same time. I like to have fun. Uh..." I kind of trailed off not knowing really what else to add. "I value everyone's safety first before my own. Living with very two different pro heroes, I kind of developed some of their traits, but also have my own. I love flowers and plants in general, in a way they are kind of like my babies." I added, not really knowing how to go about this. Mirio chuckled. 

"Sorry, I kind of put you on the spot there didn't I?" Mirio said rubbing the back of his head. 

"It's fine. If you don't then I won't get to know you and you won't get to know me. If we are going to be working together, then we need to get to know each other." I smiled at him lightly.