𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛.

Start from the beginning

He brushed his thumb under her eyes and pulled her into a tight hug. "Where's yo' lil cards at?"

"In my bag, why?" She sniffled and breathed in his woody scent.

"Get 'em,"

"You sure?" She raised an eyebrow and he nodded, letting her go and raising up from the headboard.

It made Giselle a little excited, she never got to read Gino. She's talked to Ewaki about him but other than that she never contacted his spirit guides to see what was going on inside his head.

She went to her Nike bag and pulled out another bag. It was full of different crystals and a pink candle.

"Uh, Genesis?" Gino moved his head watching her pull different things out. "What are you doing?"

"Looking for my cards Gino," She spoke in an annoyed tone, she knew she had packed them for whenever she got bored but it didn't seem like they were in the bag.

"Thought you was finna do some voodoo," he mumbled and leaned back against his bed frame.

She was messing his room all the way up to look for these cards. Maybe she was going crazy but she swore she brought them.

Her hands felt around the bottom of the bag and she felt the box. She sighed in relief and pulled them out. She began charging them with the crystals and putting everything back in the bag.

"Okay," she sighed, sitting on Gino's bed.

She was shuffling the cards and kept her eyes close as she spoke to Gino's spirit guide. She was gonna give him a brief reading first, see what route he was going.

She placed three cards down against the bed and ushered for Gino to flip them over.

"What does this shit mean?" He raised an eyebrow.

"If you shut up, I can tell you," she took a good look at the cards and back up at him. "So I drew the 8 of wands and it's showing that you've been very obsessive, I'm seeing like you and Jovie. Maybe you need to back off a bit. She loves you but you might be coming off too strong. You also are trying to rush into things so my advice to you is to slow down."

"And you got all that from that one card?" He raised an eyebrow wondering how the hell she was able to conduct a message so accurately.

"I'm not done, shut up," she rolled her eyes and moved onto the next card. "The Magician, you are a powerful source. You're able to manifest, well create things as long as you put your all into it. You have the money and the knowledge to get shit done,"

"And uh, the two of cups. I'm being shown us, as kids. We aren't the same but we are partners at the end of the day. We relate on a deeper level and this relationship between us is gonna help us out in this lifetime. So don't forget about me when you start falling in love and shit," she laughed but it was painful, knowing their relationship won't be the same due to them growing up.

She felt since he had Jovie, he didn't need her anymore. And he thought the same thing about her whenever she found a boyfriend.

"Never, you come before any female I mess with. You know that,"

The next morning, Gino and Giselle had to work a shift at the restaurant. They didn't mind it, it was easy and they made a decent amount of money.

Gino stayed in the kitchen while Giselle took the orders. The two of them on the same shift was trouble and adding Romeo to the mix wasn't any better.

"Yo' friend still ain't showed up, you talk to him?" Kojo asked.

"He on his way now," Gino dropped chicken down into the grease. "Can I get off early today pops?"