yummy

–☆☆☆–

"Who thought that eating here would be a great idea?" Saiki rhetorically asked, but the tone clearly sounded like he was asking someone in particular.

(Y/N) gulped, bewildered of the monstrous bowl of disgustingness in front of her. She looked over to Teruhashi with a stunned expression, and the bluenette returned her exact reaction.

"I didn't know that this place will serve.. stuff like this." (Y/N) kept her gaze at the bowl full of slob. Toritsuka sitting across from her slowly pushed his bowl away from him in revolt.

"I'm really about to lose my appetite." Toritsuka complained, holding a hand over his mouth to prevent himself from getting sick. "Perhaps I've already lost it." He looked sicker every single second that went by.

Kuboyasu looked at his bowl once and scrunched up his face in distaste. "Do you really think we would eat this garbage, Nendou?"

Kaidou stared blankly at his own bowl of..

whatever it was.

'I think this is a curse,' The chuunibyou wildly thought. 'It looks like a concoction the Dark Reunion is trying to poison us with and trying to force ourselves to eat so that they will kidnap us and-'

'Everyone won't see me as the perfect pretty girl if I don't accept Nendou's kind offering for us to eat here!' Teruhashi thought as well, the perfect pretty girl distressing over a bowl of ramen.

'How am I supposed to eat this mess?' (Y/N)'s thoughts intruded Saiki's thoughts as well as everyone else's.

Nendou looked overly delighted to bring his friends over to his favorite ramen place, but even more delighted that he was about to eat a hearty meal after a long day of studying and doing heavy amounts of school work. Come on, Nendou was putting in a lot of effort bringing his friends to a nice little get-together

"Guys, what are you waiting for, let's dig in!" Nendou excitedly reached for the rickety dinnerware stand to get his pair of utensils to eat his bowl of

delicious

ramen.

JUDGEMENT KNIGHTS OF-

"KAIDOU!!"

A bowl of ramen dramatically flew in the air as the group other than Saiki screamed in unison, the bowl oddly floating back down to the tabletop.

"I saw something in the bowl," Kaidou said, weary eyed. "There was something in it, it was about to consume Nendou- like a parasite!"

"It's going to consume all of us!" He grabbed fistfuls of hair and Saiki shook his head slightly in disappointment.

Silence fell abruptly after the chuunibyou stopped with his fantasies about the bowls of ramen being contaminated.

It looked like it at least.

"KAIDOU STOP BEING RIDICULOUS!" Kuboyasu jumped onto the tabletop to get Kaidou back to reality but Toritsuka and (Y/N) held him back just in time. Onlookers were perplexed at this scene before them, but they didn't bother to react again.

"Aren-kun," (Y/N) said between breaths. "Get a grip of yourself-" Restraining the former gang member wasn't anything easy.

Teruhashi sat there crying. 'What is going on in this world!? All I wanted is a nice little get together with my friends and they're here just fighting and arguing.' She bawled.

Saiki was revoked when these thoughts protruded his brain.

'Can life get any easier?' He sighed.

(Y/N) and Toritsuka was still trying to hold the monstrous former gang member back from doing god-knows-what to their childish schoolmate, Teruhashi crying in the corner, Nendou still eating whatever was in the ramen bowl, and Saiki's patience running down the drain.

'Good grief.'

Saiki turned his heel and walked to the exit briskly, before finally looking back and glancing at the scene before him.

'I'll fix this later.' The psychic said before finally leaving the ramen restaurant, leaving his friends in a pit of trouble.