That left Aqualad. Kaldur was strong, smart, and mature, far wiser than his age. He would be a good leader.

"Drop-Zone A in thirty," M'gann's voice jerked Reese from her thoughts, and the brunette glanced over her shoulder as Aqualad stood up from his seat.

Kaldur tapped his A-shaped belt buckle, and his red stealth suit turned entirely black and gray.

"Ready," he answered stoically, glancing at Miss Martian.

"Putting Bioship in camouflage mode,"

M'gann flew the Bioship closer to the surface of the sea, and a hole opened up in the bottom before Aqualad dropped smoothly into the water, beginning the swim towards shore.

A few minutes later, Kaldur's voice came through their comms.

"Heat and motion sensors are patched," he told them. "Data's now on a continuous loop. Move-in,"

Now that they weren't in danger of being shot down by missiles or whatever other fun and dangerous toys Santa Prisca used as their security system, M'gann flew the Bioship above the thick jungle, before stopping again above a clearing.

"Drop-Zone B," Miss Martian said, and Silverbird, Robin, Kid Flash, and Superboy, along with M'gann, all stood to their feet, the chairs melting back into the floor.

Miss M held a hand in the air, concentrating before three rappelling lines descended from the ceiling, coming to a stop in front of Silverbird, Robin, and Kid Flash.

As he hooked the clasp onto his belt, Wally tapped the lightning bolt symbol on his chest, and his mustard-yellow suit suddenly turned the same dark color as Kaldur's, making it easier for KF to blend in during the night.

"How cool is this?" he asked, turning around and gesturing to M'gann.

"Very impressive," the martian answered before she silently willed her own clothes to change into an all-black bodysuit as her cape also grew a hood.

"That works too," Wally added, shrugging before he turned to Superboy. "Hey, Supey, not too late to put on the new stealth tech,"

"No capes, no tights, no offense,"

"It totally works for you," M'gann answered dreamily, before quickly backtracking. "In that, you can totally do good work in those clothes,"

Meanwhile, not really paying attention to Miss M's embarrassment, Reese sighed heavily as she hooked her own line on. It wasn't like they were really high up, but still...

"You okay?" Reese glanced up to find Robin gazing at her worriedly.

After a moment of thought, Silverbird nodded.

"I will be,"

With that, the two of them, plus Kid Flash and Miss Martian, jumped safely to the ground. They had only been standing there for a few seconds though when the wind whistled above her head, and Reese glanced up in time to see Superboy jumping down towards them.

All four of them scattered, just before the Cadmus clone landed heavily on the jungle-floor, bringing with him a shockwave and a cloud of dirt.