Chapter XIII - Uninvited Visitor

Start from the beginning

"Sure.." "Just text me when you're on your way here."

"Take care Dahyun, Don't force your left arm."

"Yeah, Cya later at night."

I hang up the call and looked at Sana who's looking at me, and then I continue eating my breakfast.

-

I finish eating my breakfast and Sana helped me back to my bed.

"Why did you try to kill Nayeon?" I asked her with a serious tone, "None of your business." She answered while avoiding my gaze, "Answer or else I won't sing for you." I said to her while looking at her.

"Is it because of me." I said, "You're jealous?" I asked her and she immediately looked at me and then she pinned my down on my bed, "Yes." She answered, "O-Ouch.." I said as I try to break from her tight grip, "M- My.. A- Arm." I said as I felt the pain from my left arm.

She broke her tight grip and then she looked at my left arm, "It's bleeding, Should I call the nurse?" She asked while looking at my wound, "N- No, Don't, Stay." I said as I held her hand.

TIMESKIP : AFTERNOON

"Can you sing for me now?" She asked, "Sure.." I answered her.

"I picked this song for you.." I said to her.

(ctto)

-

"It really is for me." Sana said, "I miss your singing voice.." She added and looked down, "I want to turn back time.. And stop you from leaving.." I said to her while looking at her, "This is how I am supposed to be, Dahyun." Sana said, "I'm born to be the heiress of the clan." She added.

"Then, I'll be with you.." I said to her as I look down, "I don't want you to leave your dreams behind just for me." She said, "I guess.. We're not fated together." She said and forced a chuckle, "We're fated to be enemies." She added.

"Am I fated to be killed by you?" I joked, "Pabo.." She replied and then playfully slap my left arm, "S- Stop doing that will you?" I said and then she stopped and chuckled.

"Dahyun.. Stay away from the Minatozaki..." Sana said with sad tone, "I don't want you to get killed.." Sana added as she lean closer.

"Because.. I.. Love you.." She said and then she kissed my lips, I kissed her back. "It feels like.. the time stopped.." I thought.

"I love you too.." I said to her and then I hugged her, "But.. I can't.. abandon this mission.." I said while hugging her, "I also don't want to die.. I want to spend my life with you.. with my friends.. who I consider as my family." I said as I started to cry.

"My back is wet... Is she crying.." I thought, I broke the hug and looked at her, "Dahyun.. Please.." Sana said while crying, "Sorry.. I can't, I love you that's why I'm going to do my best to end this case.." I said while crying.

We cried the whole time while hugging each other, and then my phone rang.

"They're going to be here soon.." I said as I wipe my tears away, "I'll take my leave then.." She said as she wipe her tears away too.

"Don't die.." She said as she get up, "I'll try." I replied and smiled, a smile mixed with sadness.

She kissed me in my lips again before leaving and mumbled 'I love you'.

-

Jihyo, Mina and Chaeyoung arrived, "Did you cry, Bro?" Chaeyoung asked while putting down the food they bought in the table, "No." I lied, "Well, Okay.." She said.

Oof..

I think I won't be able to update this weekend.. Because there's going to be a signal shutdown, I guess I'll post 3 chapters in Monday.. Hahaha.

- M