Act 11: Roses do not hide from thorns. Diamonds do not hide from pressure

Start from the beginning

-Rubies, Topazes, go to Blue's base and protect Pearl and Spinel- I ordered to them.

-Yes my Diamond!- they said going to Blue's base and entering it.

-Pink Diamond, you have to go!- the General Rose said.

-What!?- I said surprised.

-They are attacking because you are here. Please go to Blue's base and call for help, then go to your ship and escape to Homeworld- the General Rose said.

-And leaving my squadron to die? No way!- I said.

-Pink, listen, you know that you care of us, but you have to flee. If you are shattered, we have failed as Quartz, do you understand?- the General Rose said.

-Yes General, I understand- I said.

I ran toward Blue's base. However, I heard how some Chitauris breached the defense line made by the Rose Quartzes and started to fight with the other Gem soldiers. The Rose Quartzes, Jaspers, Amethysts where fighting bravely, but they were outnumbered. There I saw, in my own eyes, how many of them were shattered.

I felt a great and deep sadness. I felt that something inside of me got broken. I saw how some Gems of my squadron died in front of me and I couldn't do anything to save them. In that moment I understand why Blue and Yellow didn't wanted me to go to the war. Your comrades, your friends that you made can die at the instant. One second there they are and in the next only their broken Gemstone.

-No...- I said while some tears fall from my face.

Then some Chitauris went to the General Rose. She launched her shield and cut in half 3 of them. Other fired with their guns, but the General summoned another shield to protect herself. She then went and smashed 4 Chirauri soldiers with her shield. One Chitauri tried to stab his sword in her left arm, but she dodged him and launched him into the ground, blowing up his head. Other 2 started to shoot her from the right, so the General jumped and from the air she launched some shields that stab in the body of the Chitauri and killed them.

However, when she landed, a Chitauri shot her in back. She yelled of pain and fall in the ground, launching her sword to the stomach of the Chitauri, but other 3 started to shot at her. I couldn't hold myself anymore and ran to rescue her.

I ran as fast as I could and, with a strong kick, I killed the 3 Chitauri that were about to shatter her. I kicked them so strong that they were instantly killed by my kick, while their bodies were launched very far away. My right leg got stained of their blue blood and some of their bowels.

-General, general!- I shouted.

She looked at me very surprised.

-You...you saved my life- she said surprised.

-Yes, come on, you need to stand up. Your squadron needs you- I said helping her to stand up.

She, still surprised, took her sword. We then heard some explosions from above and saw that some of our air forces were fighting the Chitauri ships.

-Yes!- I said.

-Pink Diamond, please, go to Blue's base and contact the other Diamonds for help and flee- she said.

-All right- I said.

I ran to Blue's base, dodging some attacks of the Chitauri. However, when I just entered the base, they started to attack it, destroying the ceiling and making it to fall over me. Of course that doesn't was dangerous for me, since I am a Diamond.

Bellow the rubbish, I saw like 30 Chitauri soldiers entering from the gap that they made and start shooting the Rubies and Topazes that were. My comrades fought well, but other Chitauris entered deep in the base.