Bethothed

Its has been weeks since the party at the phantomhives, but every night i see him in my dreams.

I stared out my window the illuminating moonlight shone even in the darkness, for such a long time i fell inlove with my loneliness that company feels like a third wheel but now he's all thats in my mind and its lonely without him.

My lids starts to feel heavy and i fell into a desperately needed sleep.

The next morning i awoke restless, with nightmares haunting me at night i did not get enough sleep. The bright sun shone through my window as Marice, our maid, opens the curtains.

"Good morning m'lady, your mother and father asked of me to wake you up early for you have a guest coming." I heard her gentle voice say. I groaned and pulled the soft covers of my bed to my face, blocking out the sun.

"She mentioned its a young man who will soon be betrothed to you m'lady." I shot up from my bed, confused and tired. I looked at her as if she grew another head.

"Betrothed? That cant be. I never asked to be bethothed! They must've picked a man who i dont even know." I whined, i dont want to. I dont want to marry a man who i am not inlove with, theres already someone who has my heart and i will only accept him.

"M'lady... I apologize, but surely he can't be a bad man."

That might be the case, but he's not william.