Drawn to you

"Wiliam?" I said, His eyes were at sebastian, glaring him down. They both have this look as they look at eachother, disgust, hatred. Sebastian turned to me and bowed.

"Your a fast learner m'lady, such a shame i have to hand you over to this man here." He turned to wiliam but his face remained blank. Im there in the middle of all this, confused.
Sebastian then left and wiliam took my hands and lead me to dance.

"You disappeared out of nowhere, was it something i said?" I asked, looking up to him. Hes much taller than me, so he has to look down at me. He shook his head

"No, i just dont like that demon, i dont like him touching you either." Demon? I shrugged it off. Maybe he just repell sebastian that much, i think. The chances of him being a demon is higher than human, to me atleast. I realized the last part and cant stop my face from heating up.

"He was just teaching me to dance." I replied softly, looking down in embarassedment . My chest is pounding as we waltz... He lift my head to look at him. He stared at me with his green eyes, somehow i feel like i can read him alttle but it was not enough. He's still a mystery to me. He leaned closer that i can feel his warm breath on the side my neck, and my ears.

"Why do you hide your face from me. I will never let that vermin dirty you with his hands, although im no better than the demon himself, im not safe for you. Its not like my kind to feel such emotion, but i might be drawn to you Zaia Riacardo." His deep voice whispered, shivers down my spine, and my heart beats crazy. Its not like me to fancy someone so fast but he might be the exception.

The music stopped, is the party over already? A part of me wished the song lasted longer, that this would last longer. He pulled away and remove his hands from mine.

"Farewell for now, my dear Zaia."

I reached out and grab his wrist.

"Will i ever see you again, william?" I asked, almost plead to see him once again.

"If you only call my name, i shall be there."