Chapter 1

Rachel in media

Rachel's Pov~

"If you are reading this then it's too late. What I have done has already been done and i'm sorry to everyone that this may hurt. I tried my best but this life i was given i could no longer go on. Don't pity my soul or wallow in sadness. I don't deserve it. I left with an empty conscience I hold no one responsible for my actions but myself. ~ Rachel"

I reread my letter that was sitting by the gun for what felt like the 100th time to make sure I was happy with how it sounded. I was sick of hurting the people I love and being seen as a disappointment i just wanted to end it all. I updated my profile for what would be the last time. " It's in God's hands now ~ Feeling at peace "

A liar up to my dying moment huh? At peace? I was far from peaceful i'm about to end my life. God's hands? More like the devils because we all know who is gonna keep me because of how I treated everyone.

I took one last sip of my cranberry wine as I picked up the gun and the pillow.

I said my last prayer and pulled the trigger and everything went black..

2 Years earlier

* Text chime*

Babez: "Wya? The bell finna ring, you know you can't miss another day you may not be able to walk."

Me: "Im omw, about to walk in"

Show me your love by NBAYB blasts through my speakers as i start my shower

*Text chimes*

Ash: Where the hell are you? Cheese is going off again about how you don't give a damn about your education.

Me: Im omw damn can a nigga get dressed in peace

Ash: NO cuz a nigga cant eat lunch in peace bc of your nigga!

Me: Fuck it im omw just finna throw on anything.

I find my dark wash skinny jeans and a halter crop to throw on and grab my keys to my smart car.

Once im in the car i tell siri to play my school playlist Greenlight by rodwave plays

I pull up to the school to pick out my fro in the car mirror before I head into the building.

By the time I made it to my locker the bell for last period had already rang. I walk in and got the usual " smh " look from Ash as she moves her purse from the empty desk beside her so i can sit there. Class felt like it took 2 damn hours to end the whole time I was

taking notes i couldn't help but feel someone staring at me. The bell rang and I sat there to see if whoever behind me that was staring so damn hard would leave out before me. That's when i seen this dark skin stud looking girl squeeze past me. I had never seen her before so i turned to Ash " Ayo who the hell was that?"

" That's Brittney, she new here you would have known if yo ass would have been on time"

" HAHAHA" Very funny nigga.

"Come on and lets go before we late."

Late?

" Niggggaaa i know you didnt forget we got plans. The senior party? We gotta go help Cheese and Ronny set up the crib "

Damn i thought that shit was canceled since his folks wasn't gone be going out of town.

" Nawl man He told his pops that he was gone give him a cut from ticket sales "

Oh "yay" Well i gotta go get something to wear then I can meet you at Rons

"AYE SEXXXY MAMI WHERE YOU BEEN" i heard from down the hall

I turn around and see Cheese walking towards us.

Hey baby.

" Damn ma that dry ass hey. "

I'm sorry HEY DADDY i said more preppy

He busted out laughing " You fool"

" what you wearing tonight " he said as he pulls me close to him and we walk out the building.

Idk baby i gotta go to the court to find something but ima meet you at Rons to still help y'all. Was there anything you needed me to pick up ?

" You read my mind. I was sholl about to ask if you can use that mystery ID of yours and get about 10 Bottles"

I knew it. I gotcha just be sure you cash app it to me asap don't be scared to add a delivery/ you love me tip too!

" with yo fine finessing ass lol"

He gave me a kiss and closed my car door and walked off to his car.

I sat and watched him for a minute just to make sure he was straight.

*BEEEP BEEEP BEEEEEEEP*

I press on my breaks fast i saw an all black mustang skirt off behind me

The windows were tinted so i couldn't see who was in it . I didn't see them behind me they were in my blind spot.

I run into the Oak Court Mall and into HERSHE i had been eyeing this cute ass 2 piece it had a matching bikini top with snake print and a skirt i had the perfect black heels already i picked it up and some more black hoops.

Im hungry as hell so i stop by Charlies to get a philly. I felt someone looking at me again so I turned around and seen that stud from school. I just stare at her with a mean mug that's when she flashes a smile and walks away,

I pull out my phone to text Ash.

Me: Damn bruh i think that stud following me im at charlies in the court and her ass here too

Ash: Chill Beyonce maybe she was hungry too.

I roll my eyes and grab my food and bags to go and I head to my house to grab my hair and makeup kit. Then I stop and see my mom in the yard talking to some man.

Ma? Who is this? I ask her sizing the man up.

" This is Mr.Winchester he and his 2 kids just moved into The Smiths old house. "

I just stare at him then i flash him a smile after i see my mom shooting bullets at me with her eyes.

Hello My name is Rachel i say trying not to sound like a bitch.

" Hello Rachel My name is Charles but you can call me Mr.W, you look like you have your hands full, going somewhere special tonight?"

Yes sir it's the Senior party tonight

"Oh really my oldest is a senior at KHS i wonder if she is going i bet that would be a good icebreaker for her to get out and meet her new peers, what time does it start?"

8pm sir but i really have to get going now it was nice meeting you.

I run to my car to put my bags in the trunk then head to Ron's after I went to the liquor store.