"Katsuki." I scolded, he continued to eat his food angrily. I sighed quietly shaking me head. I quickly finished my food and left to go get ready. Once I got ready, I met up with Katsuki and we walked to the school together like normal, he held my hand the entire way, having a conversation with me as we did. When he suddenly got quiet. 

"What's wrong Katsuki?" I asked looking up at him, swinging our arms lightly. 

"Can I tie your shoes?" I stared at Katuski questioning for a second. "I don't want you falling for anyone else." I stared at him for a second, he had a the biggest shit eating smirk ever, before I started laughing at him. "Hey, don't laugh at me!" He yelled at me. I cuddled into his side tightly as we walked. 

"I'm sorry. But that was just to adorable. I love you." I say chuckling lightly. His arm wrapped around my waist hugging me, with his one arm as he grumbled a small, 'I love you too' back. I heard a camera click, but ignored it as I chuckled at him. "Why the sudden pick up line anyway? You never used them before." I asked standing up straight and grabbing his hand again. 

"Because Kirishima said I should try them...." He mumbled lightly. I chuckled. 

"Well, I think they are adorable." I said kissing his cheek lightly. I looked up at his face and seen a barely noticeable blush on his face. I rubbed his arm lightly as we continued our walk to the school.

      As the school day went on, he took pictures of us as we were in class, training, eating. Just us doing our normal things. During training, I was around the trees, plants and what not and when Tokuda came over and started taking pictures as I trained with Aizawa. 

"Just ignore him, Kohana." Aizawa mumbled as we trained. 

"I am." I mumbled back, as he jumped my way and I blocked him and sent vines and tree limbs his way. 

"Ready and disappear." Aizawa mumbled, I disappeared into the trees, hiding in the trees, using the leaves to cover myself as I moved around them quietly. I got behind Aizawa, as he stared around looking at the trees, the scarf in his hands and goggles on. I moved quickly and quietly, he turned around last second as my vines wrapped around him, knocking off his goggles, his goggles replaced with my vines as I took him down. My vines wrapped around his body, I was kneeled over his body holding him in place. I heard the camera snap a couple pictures as we stood up and talked about what I could do better. 

"When you are moving to attack, use the leaves, grass, whatever you can to make you quieter. You are quiet but not as quiet as you can be." Aizawa said. I nodded my head at him. We started walking back to the others. 

"Excuse me, miss Kobayashi." Tokuda said gaining our attention. "I have a couple questions if you don't mind." 

"Oh, uh, yeah. Sure." I say walking over to him, as I slipped on my jacket. Aizawa walked away, as Tokuda and I walked side by side behind him quit a bit away. 

"So, it has come to my attention that you guys are related. So I was wondering what it was like living with a pro hero, and being surrounded by heroes your whole life." Tokuda asked. 

"Oh, well. I wasn't around pro heroes all that much, only a select few were actually in my life. But it's really like any other family, there's nothing really special about it." I respond as I looked at the ground in thought for a second. 

"What heroes were really in your life, if you don't mind me asking." 

"Oh, it was mostly, Aizawa and President Mic. The pro heroes Midnight and All Might, our principal Nezu, and our nurse Recovery Girl would kind of pop in and out. With the hero work it's not that easy being around really." He nodded his head as he took notes.