Chapter 11

"Thomas can we talk?" She asked him. "Yeah, sure", Thomas stood up as they walked away from the others to speak.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"So what do you want to talk about?" Thomas asked Teresa as they stopped by the doors of the cafeteria. "The kiss", Teresa began. "I'm sorry Thomas. I shouldn't have said what I said that night. I shouldn't have agreed to go on the date. I shouldn't have kissed you".

I shouldn't have kissed you. Thomas felt his heart rip out of his chest and crumble into a million tiny pieces. He didn't say anything, just stared at her and continued to stare as she walked away.

He didn't move from his spot. In fact he had forgotten where he was until he felt a hand on his shoulder and heard Newt's voice. "Everything okay Tommy?" He asked. "What was that all about?"

Thomas didn't respond, instead he just walked out of the school cafeteria. Away from Newt. Away from his friends. Left alone with his mind and wondering where he went wrong.

He felt so heartbroken.

I shouldn't have kissed you.....

Author's Note:
Hello my darlings! How is everyone doing? I'm finally back with another chapter, but don't get too excited in case I don't upload regularly.
Don't worry, I will not completely end this book without telling you all.
I want to apologise for everything but also thank you all for being so patient with me!!!
I love you all❤️😘
~Beth