Chapter 12

Ross' POV

"Kaitlin!!!! Come hear I gotta show you something" I yell from the kitchen.

A few minutes later a groggy Kaitlin comes down the stairs and walks up to me.

"What babe?" She says yawning.

"Come with me" i say grabbing her wrist and my car keys then dragging her out of the door.

"Where are we going?" She asks.

"Nowhere" i say

"Good cause I'm a mess" she says.

"You look beautiful as always baby. now, get in the car." i say.

"Okay" she says getting in and sitting in the passenger seat.

I hop in the drivers seat and just sit there for a minute.

"Ross?" Kaitlin says.

"Yeah babe?" i ask.

"Would you like to explain to me why we're seating in your car at (she checks her phone) 8:33 in the morning?" She says.

"Just listen" i say turning on the radio.

"Goooodddd morning radio disney listeners. r5'ers listen up. because we're about to play r5's brand new song called smile!!! Ready? Here ya go!!" The radio announces.

Next thing you know, our new song, smile is finally released.

"Today i feel like running naked through your street, to get your attention, woah oh ohhh.
I broke up with my girl so tell me where to meet. did I mention? Woah oh ohhhh." the radio blasted.

We listened to the rest of the song while I bobbed my head with the music.

After the song was over Kaitlin said
"Babe that was AWESOME!!!!"

"You really think so?" I ask.

"Yeah i LOVED it!!! That's like my new favorite song!!!" She says.

"Yay! I'm glad you liked it" i said leaning over and pecking her lightly on the lips.

"You didn't tell me you guys were writing a new song" she says.

"I wanted it to be a surprise" i say smiling.

"Well it sure was" Kaitlin says.
"Come on. let's go back inside"

"Okay" i say.

We walk back inside and started getting our stuff ready for the flight home.

"Well this is gonna be fun" i say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey readers!!!! Sorry for the long wait...and the short chapter..but hey!!! I finally got a chance to update! I hope y'all enjoy this book as much as i enjoy writing it!!!

Also i wanted to wish a special 23 YEAR OLD a happy (belated) birthday.
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIKER!!!!
Thank you so much for doing what you do!!!! I love you so so much and i hope you had an awesome 23rd!!
Rock on!!!!😝

More updates soon!!!

Love always,
Mckenzie