Chapter 7

Ross's POV

Kaitlin and I were out site seeing. we went to a lot of different cool places and we went shopping.

As we were driving to the next one of a kind landmark i started feeling sick.

"Kaitlin" i say with an unusual tone of voice.

"What is it ross?" She says looking at me with a worried expression.

"I don't feel so good" i say.

"What's wrong" Kaitlin asks.

"I feel like i'm about to puke" i say.

"You better not be pregnant with another girl's baby" she says laughing.

"I'm not trust me. but i'm serious" i say looking at her.

"Okay. want me to drive you to a doctor?" she says.

"Do you mind?" i ask.

"Not at all. my baby's sick" Kaitlin says.

"Thank you beautiful" i say.

"No problem" she says smiling.

I pull over and switch seats with Kaitlin.

About half way to the doctor's office i throw up in the floor board.

"Ross! are you okay?" kaitlin says.

"Yeah..i'm fine" i say after i finish.

"We're almost there babe i promise" she says.

Kaitlin's POV

Once we get to the doctor's Ross has already thrown up three times.

I go to the front desk and tell them what's happening.

They say that the doctor was busy but he will get to us as soon as possible.

I tell the lady thank you and we go sit down in the waiting room.

"How are you feeling?" i ask.

"I still feel nauseated(naz•e•ate•ed) and now i feel kinda dizzy." ross says.

"Okay well hopefully the doctor will be with us shortly" i say holding his hand.

After about three minutes ross starts feeling bad again.

"Uh oh" he says rushing to the nearest trash can and holding his hand over his mouth.

Once he comes back i tell him that i was going to see if the doctor could see us any sooner.

I walk up to the counter where the same lady from before was sitting and i tell her that the patient just threw up and we need to see the doctor now.

"I'm sorry ma'am the doctor is very busy today. he won't be much longer. once he is done with his current patient you will be next" she says smiling.

"Okay. thank you" i say going to sit back down.

"What did she say?" ross asks.

"That once the doctor was done with his current patient he will see you next" i say.

'Okay good" he says laying his head on my lap.

I sit there for awhile running my hand over his beautiful blonde hair thinking about what could possibly be wrong with him.

Next thing I know i here someone call ross's name.

"Ross Lynch?"

We stand up and walk over to where a nurse was standing with a clip board smiling.