C H A P T E R F O U R

I turn around. "Hey Libby" Jake said. "So you like hockey boys?" Jack started dancing. "Um", I couldn't speak. "Well, not Jack" Jack stopped dancing. "Huh! B- B-" I closed Jacks lips. "Shush" I said. Jack started crying. I rolled my eyes.

Geez how far away is my bus. Once I finally got on I noticed two things. One, Sarah and Valentina Rosa Garcia are both on this bus. And two, So is Jack. Noooooo. I walked fast to the back of the bus and sat down in the very last seat. "Excuse you" A voice said. I looked up to see and girl with blue eyes and long brownish blondish hair. "Who are you?" I ask. She plays with her hair. "I'm Ellie,  Now if you don't mind could you please get out of my seat. I jump up and quickly move. She smiles and then sits down.

The whole bus ride Ellie looked so sad. I wondered why. I decided to ask her. I quickly sat down next to her. "Ahh!" She yelps. "Oh, sorry" I say. "I just wanted to know why you looked so down" She sighs and looks at the window. "My boyfriend, Kyle" She stops talking and looks at her shirt. "Broke up with me!" She screams that so loud that the whole bus got quiet. She starts silently crying. I regret asking. "Oh, well if he broke up with you then he's stupid" I say, "Your so pretty and so nice" I add so hopefully I can end this conversation. "Thank you new girl!" She hugs me. "Unh hunh" I say. "Now I better go back to my seat." She nods and brushes me away. Phew.

My pencil snaps in half. Agh! That's the tenth one today. I sigh and get up from my desk and walk to the living room. I plop on the couch and turn on the TV.  I turn on closed captions and click on the news. "Today in hockey land and young teenaged boy gets killed from playing hockey" I spit out my milk. "People identify him as Jack Hockey Grigg, a 14 year old boy who went to hockey land middle." I stare into the screen not even reading the captions. Then I get up and run out the door. I keep running until I get to the hockey rink. The hockey rink is surrounded by boys talking to police and a fire truck. I get closer so I can read there lips.

"Yeh Yeh Jack was like I wanna play! I wanna play! So like man we let him play but he was just smaller and weaker than us Man," This kid said. "He fell right onto Richards blades and cut his head open." I gag. Gross. "Man, Yeh, Boi, Bruh, He stoopid" Is all I could hear. Then, suddenly, I noticed another kid snooping around in the bushes. "Uh, Hi?" I say. "Ahhh!" He screams then falls backward. "Oh my gosh!" I yell.