sleep

" what?" Loki was shooked his father has never done a punishment like this before especially not the the golden Prince of Asgard and it seemed like the rest of the people in the room were just as shooked as he was frigga as in stunned silence.

Loki stepped forward to his father. " Father you must rethink this I know Thor's achins where childish but does this really require such a harsh punishment especially if the Jotun desid to declare war." Odin gave Loki a tiered look. " No Thor needs to learn an lesson that will make him a better person and my word is final."

Loki was going to continue his argument when suddenly Odin collapsed. " Father!" Loki and frigga were at  Odin side in an instant.

They get Odin into the sleeping chambers Frigga and Loki sat by the bed while sif and the for your three stood awkwardly in the corner. " I hate seeing him like this." Loki said his voice filled with weary. " He has been putting it off for so long the healers don't know if he will wake." Frigga was just as worried. " With Odin in the odinsleep and Thor banished the burden at the throne Falls to you." Loki and the Warrior three looks shooked. " Looking with you on the throne you can bring Thor back." Sif asked but it was frigga who answered. " I'm afraid nether of us can do that Odin put a spell on thor and the only whey for ither me or Loki to break it is if we heard what spell Odin put on thor so we can only what until Thor learns whatever Odin wants him to lean." Frigga let's what she said since in. " So there is no hope for Thor then." " Don't think so low of your brother he will come back to us as well as odin." She hands Loki Odin's spear which Loki takes hesitantly. " Make us proud my sun."