The truth

Thor never ran as fast as he had ever in his life. As he ran down the rainbow bridge, he could feel his brother's blood running down his body; it made Thor sick, and when Thor glanced at Loki to make sure he was still alive, Thor gasped. Amora must have enchanted the dagger because Loki was standing to turn blue. Thor burst into the healing hall." Please help! My brother is dying!" Eir came into the room." Thor put Loki on the bed. We will do everything we can, but you must leave so we can do our jobs." Thor places Loki into the bed gently; he doesn't want to leave Loki. He knew not to mess with Eir when she had a Patient, so Thor went out of the room and sat down on one of the chairs outside the healing hall and tried to process all that had just happened.

" Thor! Your back. Are you ok?" Thor looks up and sees his mother. She looks frightened, probably because of all the blood on his armor." It's not my mother. It's Loki's." Frigga gasps." Is he ok? What happened." Thor sighed." Amora was the one who let the frost giants into the valet. She brought them here, and Loki fought her on the rainbow bridge. We had to destroy the bridge to stop her. I landed on the bridge, but Loki didn't. Luckily, I was able to grab Gungnir with Loki on the other end, but Amora grabbed Loki; she stabbed him before we were able to knock her off. Father was able to pull us up, but for some reason, something was preventing Loki from healing himself." Tears filled Frigga's eyes, which makes sense because Loki and Frigga have always been Close.

It took a while. At some point, Odin joined them. Eventually, Eir came out." Is my son ok." Eir sighed." We were about to stabilize him, but Amora's dagger had a poison specifically targeted against Jotuns." This Thor's attention." Why would that be a problem?" No one answered Thor's question." Can you fix this?" Odin asked. Eir nodded." Yes, but it will take a while for Loki to recover the poison that brought his True form out." Thor was so confused." What is Eir taking, father? Why would a toxin that affects Frost giants be harmful to Loki?" Frigga gives Odin a stern look." We have to tell him Loki already knows now it's his turn." Thor was getting frustrated." What is Mother talking about, Father." Odin sighed." After the war with the Jotons, I went to the temple to get the casket of ancient winters. That is where I found a tiny Joton baby the size of a normal Asir baby. It was the child of Laufey abandoned for his small size. That child was Loki."