Are You My Daddy? (Daddy!Jensen)

I sat in the back of my mommy's car as she drove to some place that I didn't know, I looked out the window at the fast passing trees "mommy, where are we going?" I asked "you'll see." Was her reply. I blinked my eyes open just as we stopped, I looked around seeing tons of people and big campers "mommy?" I asked as she got out and came to the back getting me out and pulling my bags "y/n, you know how you keep asking me about your daddy?" She asks me I smile and nod "well this is where he works." She said I look around "where is he?" I ask she sighs "around here somewhere, I have to go so I want you to find someone and give them this paper and they'll help you." She says handing me a folded up paper. I blinked as I took it "am I not going with you?" I asked softly tears coming to my eyes "no." She said simply getting into her car and started to drive away I tried to go after her but my legs were small. I cried as I walked over to my bags trying to carry them both as I heard footsteps coming closer to me "hey little one, you ok?" A voice asked I sniffed and nodded as I dropped both bags "here let me help you." The voice said I looked at the person "you're a giant, but it's ok, I got it." I said the man chuckled "little one you take one bag and I'll grab the other ok?"he asked I sniffed again and nodded "where's your mom and dad?" He asked I started crying all over again "my mommy left me here and my daddy is somewhere here." I said handing him the paper he took it "ok let's see, so your name is Y/n, I'm Jared. You're 4 and it says here your dad is...holy chuck um ok little one I know where your daddy is." Jared said I smiled as he grabbed my bag and held out his hand for me to take I took it and we started walking "do you camp here?" I asked looking around at all the tents and trailers "no little one we work here." As we walked up to one of the bigger trailers knocking on the door "Jensen open the door." He called I stood behind Jared as the door opened "what's up dude?" A new voice asked "um just read this." Jared said handing Jensen the paper "Jare is this a joke?" He asked Jared moved showing me "no I am not joking." He said  as he motioned down to me, Jensen paled "wow." Jensen breathed I looked up at him "are you my daddy?" I asked he came down the steps kneeling down to my height "yes, I guess I am." He said pulling me into a hug. I cried tears of happiness.