Wattpad Original
There are 12 more free parts

PLEASE READ

Before you read on, you must know...

Almost ten years ago, I uploaded the first chapter of A and D here on Wattpad. Some of you were probably still in your teens, maybe just starting high school, perhaps not yet even in middle school.

From then on, I've grown. My writing has grown. My style has gown.

You, have also grown.

I found my calling through uploading my stories in Wattpad. I found some of my closest friends through writing here. I found my writing style through you, with your comments and feedbacks.

For all the support you've given me these past years, I thank you with all my heart.

I love writing. It is, and forever will be, my passion.

But it is not enough to pay the bills. It is not enough to sustain a living. Some are lucky enough to do that. That's every writer's – or any artist's dream, really – to earn a living through doing what we love the most.

With the Wattpad Paid Stories program, you're able to help me do just that. Maybe someday, I'll even come to a point where writing will be my main source of income.

If that happens, there will be more time to write, which means more chapters to upload, which also means more stories finished and even more to come.

So please, please I do hope that you support me in this.

If you want, you can just read a few chapters and see if it's up your alley. ;)

And I swear to you, it will be worth it.