My Gaydar Is Pretty Strong On You

Deer and Kong were going strong, together.

Deer looked so much in love with Kong that it was sickening, Arthit would really sometimes mock gag behind them or scowl at them even though he would always smile in front of them, of course he would support his best friend's lovely relationship even if Arthit didn’t really liked it.

Why he didn’t like it was just another thing Arthit avoided to think about because honestly, he had no idea why he actually disliked their relationship, maybe it was just that Kong was sharing his time not just with him but this Deer, and Arthit was truly being a brat to want all his attention.

“Do you hate Deer?”

Arthit had expected that question to come and strike him sooner or later….

He had seen that coming since he knew how strange and cold he acted when Deer was around, obviously his best friend would pick up on the fact that his best friend wasn’t really liking his boyfriend.

Arthit looked up from his book, Kong pushing his glasses back on his nose as he stared at him sternly, if he was upset, he was masking it perfectly well under that passive expression.

“’Hate’ is a strong word, Kong.” Arthit tried to dodge the bullet and he knew he barely managed to.

“Arthit…. He’s my boyfriend…. He means a lot to me.”

“I don’t understand how you even make the time to manage a relationship when we have exams over our heads.” Arthit snapped and Kong blanked for a moment, staring at him in disbelief.

“Did you really tell me… ME the nerd… to study instead of having a boyfriend?” Kong asked, but it was pretty clear as to what he had interpreted.

“Those are your words, not mine.” Arthit shrugged and definitely didn’t deserve it when  Kong kicked him out his room and Arthit had to walked all the way from Kong's house to his own house next door…. Quite embarrassing when his sisters were the ones to open the door for him, snickered and commented that Kong definitely kicked him out, finally tired of his shit.

Arthit just felt way more terrible than he ever felt, he knew he wasn’t being a supportive best friend the way he was disliking Deer even if Deer didn’t do anything wrong.

If Arthit had a checklist of traits that Kong's boyfriend should have, Deer would pass all of it, he was the perfect boy for his best friend but still…. Arthit was sulking like Deer had stolen his house or something.

Maybe he was just too attached to Kong….

Maybe if he started to block his own feelings from that of the feelings that he should feel towards their relationship, he eould stand out as a supportive best friend.

He needed to stop sulking like a kid, study and also support his best friend. Also…. He should really have some other friends beside Kong.

⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪

Arthit's P.O.V.

I wasn’t ready, my head was hurting from the hangover and maybe I should've sent a 'thank you' text to Kong for stopping me from drinking more, atleast I slept well but my head was hurting and no matter how much I tried to present myself as perfect as possible, my eyes looked hungover.

“Rough night?” Wad asked as we stepped inside the MoonSun company's main building, we had decided to meet there, he looked considerable dapper even if he was just going to handle the camera, then I remembered Wad really looked like one of those guys who would be in his pyjamas and still look good.