It's Complicated And Stupid

A/N: This chapter is one of those 'I don't really know why I wrote this but I had to' kind and it's kind of soft and hot and I don't know whether it can be tagged mature or not....

Is this mature? I don't know, it's just a make out scene but let me know.

Also.... POLAROIDS ARE SUPERIOR. Don't fight me.

Happy reading!

*

The first time Kongpob had heard about a skateboard, it was because of Arthit.

Arthit and his skateboard….

There was hardly a time when Arthit was found without his skateboard.

Kong watched the way Arthit’s billowing shirt flowed with the air when he skateboarded through the streets or empty areas, Kongpob always tried to keep up with him but Arthit was like an unstoppable force on that board and Kong felt he would one day be left too far behind.

But Arthit would never let Kongpob go, that was a very obvious fact.

It was Arthit who had deliberately made Kongpob get on the skateboard one day out of the blue.

“I’ll fall.” Kongpob uttered but reluctantly trying to stand on the board anyway.

“I’m right here.” Arthit tried to encourage him and held his arm, helping him but eventually getting on behind him on the board too.

“I’m scared.”

“You’re not going to die! Stop being dramatic.” Arthit scolded before Kong felt his arm around his mid-section, supporting him as he gave the skateboard some speed and Kong tried so hard not to jump at the sudden increase in speed.

He felt his best friend giggling behind and reaching to hug him before he jumped off the skateboard and Kongpob was on his own.

Of course he fell off after barely a second or two.
It was then that Kong knew skateboarding wasn’t really his thing.

But there was one thing that he was good at-

Taking pictures with his polaroid camera, it was old school, Kong knew that but polaroid cameras always attracted him more than any other camera out there in the market.

So after dusting his jeans, Kong sat back at the deserted sidewalk and watched Arthit laugh at him for a moment before getting on the skateboard.

Kongpob reached for his camera, snapping a pic of his friend.

He pulled out the polaroid that came out, fanning it a little until it developed.

Kongpob smiled looking at the photo…

Arthit's eyes were crinkling by the corner as he was still laughing at the candid shot, one of his hand in his hair trying to comb through them, one foot reaching to the road and the other on the board.

There was no one as beautiful and amazing as his friend.

There was no one out there like his friend.

                          ⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪

Kongpob’s P.O.V.

Modelling for some of the products of my own company was my way of grounding to the things I loved.

But sometimes photoshoots turned pretty tiresome, especially when I knew Arthit wasn’t there to accompany me.

In college days, it was a whole different scenario with Arthit never really leaving me alone and I was so used to that, but when my own idea took off and now that I was running a huge company, things changed drastically.