Bro What The Hell!

A/N: Lmaoo guess who's back after half a year? 😭 Anyway here's to you readers who still hoped for me to update this story.... If there are any discrepancies do let me know... It's been so long.... Also thank you for being here!! Means the world to me!

*

There was an annual talent show that the school organized, it was one of the fee occasions when Arthit felt excited to go to school. 

Arthit didn't usually win those shows but something about having to show his interests and talent to the people made him giddy in the gut. 

While Kong was working hard with his own science project, Arthit busied himself to create the  perfect project. 

People might not see it at first but Arthit was a boy with many talents, he was good at painting, good at crafting peculiar art and photography was something that came naturally to him. He never usually flaunted his creations until it was the end of the year show. 

It was only Kong who was familiar with every creation of his, supporting him in silence even when he didn't outwardly show how much he liked it, Arthit just knew his best friend was impressed with everything he created. 

That talent show was more special because it was going to be the last one they were ever going to attend, Arthit had crafted a beautiful pair of black swans, carefully carved from the clay before he moved to work on the huge canvas, painting a beautiful art consisting of his own abstract ideas revolving around flowers and swans with shades of pink, blue and white. 

Arthit was pretty confident of his art, Kong had even patted him on the back and had stayed by his side while Arthit had given the finishing touches  to his painting. Kong had helped him select the photographs that Arthit would eventually assemble to decorate with strings around the canvas and the clay swans at the venue itself. 

"Arthit…. This is actually amazing." Kong had whispered to him in the dead of the night as they finished collecting the last of pictured, crouched together in the corner of Arthit's room. 

Arthit smiled, "What about your project?" 

Kong's eyes glimmered in enthusiasm, "Do you want to see it?" 

Arthit nodded and soon enough, Kong had carefully kept the pictures aside, grabbed Arthit's wrist as they made their way to Kong's room, Em was blissfully asleep while Kong pulled out of number of huge cardboard and chart sheets. 

Arthit found himself gazing with awe as his best friend showed him his immaculately presented ideas on the cardboard sheets, Kong was trying to invent a certain clothing material that wouldn't just be waterproof but also fireproof, something that was also fashionable that people could wear in their daily lives. 

Arthit gasped as Kong pulled out a prototype he had made, a little jacket that still didn't look fashionable enough but it did show resistance from fire and water. 

"That's genius!" Arthit exclaimed but Kong shook his head. 

"It's still imperfect, Arthit… if I increase the length, it'll catch fire, it still leaves a shade of burn or a wetting spot…. I'm just trying for some of the guests to gain interest so I can work harder on this." 

Arthit nodded, staring at his friend, just in awe as how much passionate and ambitious he was about his ideas. Half of the things that Kong uttered after that was everything Arthit couldn't grasp but he did know one thing and it was the fact that Kong was one of the hardest working boy Arthit had ever seen.