Give Me Your Hurt If You're Feeling Pain

It was only after the door had slowly and quietly fallen behind him back into the door lock that Robbie finally awoke from his state of shock. That could not be true. Ayda really had all the seriousness to separate from him, just because he couldn't handle his grief for Gary? Somehow he had feared that she would consider this at some point and quite seriously, but not for this reason and as soon as possible. For an eternity, Robbie stared at her and didn't even know in the slightest how to react to it. But when he felt a single and thick tear stealing from his left eye and shortly afterwards swelling down over his slightly heated cheek, Robbie finally found his language again.

"What? ...No. No. ...I... I always thought that you are ...but not because I had my difficulties to deal with ...Garys...! ...Wait. Where ...Where is he? Where is Gaz?" Robbie finally brought a trembling, slightly confused and sad-sounding voice over his thin lips, losing himself after less than half of a sentence and then noticing that his little living friend was no longer by his side.

"Your 'Gary' has gone. ..." Ayda initially asked for the missing man's whereabouts, putting Gary's name in brackets and trying to make it clear to Robbie that more than a matter of urgency had to happen when her husband suddenly interrupted her. 

"He's gone?" Robbie immediately panicked.

"Is he and now please do me the favor and let us talk about what we should do now. This doesn't go on and I really don't want to leave you, but you need more than urgent help. I mean, professional. The fact that you are now also starting to include strangers from the street in your far too long-lasting grief and who also see him as a Gary 2.0 is really not possible even if it looks similar to him. ..."

"He doesn't just look like him. It is he. THAT - IS - GARY! HE LIVES!! ...He could barely escape the fire and the horrific explosion. ..."

"Rob. Stop it. Please. I know how much you want Gary back in your life, but you have to let him go. Why is it so hard for you? If you care about me and our marriage..."

"No. Now you listen to me. That's really Gary. When he found the charred corpse of this ...perverted asshole, he panicked and no longer knew how to help himself by going without thinking ...had exchanged any files. After that he was simply submerged and lived completely alone and some means on the street. But please don't ask me why he only found his way back to me today. I don't know myself. Gaz hasn't told me that yet. I just know he needs me ...and I need him. Please don't be angry with now when I say that he is the only one who can get me out of this hole. I ...I ask you, do not put me before the choice and give me time. Please." Robbie interrupted Ayda for the third time in a row and just wanted her to listen to him only once from start to finish.

But in the process he found himself more and more in a hopeless struggle with his tears, which brought him another in a very short time and thus made his way down. When Ayda saw this a second tear and into his wet shiny eyes, which lit up every time Robbie put Gary's name in her mouth and spoke out, she suddenly fell more and more into disbelief and just couldn't believe it. This one neglected guy with the velvet-green eyes, who had stood in front of her a few minutes ago, had really been Gary. But what could be completely impossible to be true, and to give more expression, she easily opened her mouth and just stared at her husband.

Before she could tell him anything else, Robbie whispered to her something like "He helps me!" until he suddenly turned around and immediately left the house. He had to chase Gary as soon as possible. Catch up with him. ...Hopefully it wasn't too late.

As soon as Robbie had left the house, he also discovered his friend, who only wanted to disappear from here as soon as possible. Even though Gary couldn't hear him because of the distance he had already left, he still called after him that he wasn't allowed to leave.