Chapter 6: Official Luna Queen

I sat on the end of the bed, playing with my fingers and frightened out of my mind. Luca was hosting a party; I think he said it was a ceremony to introduce me as his Luna Queen and it was Lily's Mate's birthday.

"Come on, let me help you get ready, Luca wants to walk in with you by his side." Lily says, picking out a dress that was floor length and flowy, it was pale pink with gold designs and a silver belt. Lily took out silver and gold bracelets, a gold necklace, pink and gold high heels and silver earrings.

Lily placed them out on the bed and sent me into the bathroom. I take my clothes off and step into the bath that was full of water.

I wash body and hair and get out. I get out of the bath tub and let the water out, I dry myself off and go back into the bedroom, where Lily was waiting for me.

She hands me a bra and some underwear and turns around. I quickly put them on and tap Lily's shoulder, she turns around and helps me into the dress.

I put the jewelry and shoes on and Lily sit me down in front of a mirror and begins styling my super long hair into an updo. When she was finally done, she told me that I was ready.

"You don't need any makeup, your beautiful without it. I'll see you downstairs." Lily says, leaving the room. I carefully make my way out of the room and down the hallway.

"Lila should be down any...." Luca begins but cuts himself off when he looks up and sees me. He helps me down the last step, and pulls me into his arms. "You look beautiful." Luca whispers in my ear, I blush a deep crimson red.

"Daniel this is my beautiful Mate, Lila." Luca says, introducing me to the other. I take one look at him and run away. That's the guy that captured me, the one who tortured me, the one who starved me and left me to die in a tiny, dark cell.

"Lila!" Luca calls after me, I pick up the skirt of my dress and hurry down the stairs, I head for the forest and turn left. "Lila!" Lucas calls again, I kept running, until I couldn't run anymore. I heave air into my lungs, I could hear Luca's footsteps behind me.

"Lila, why did you run?" Luca asks, wrapping his arms around me. I could feel the tears coming to my eyes, the memories I wish that could forget came flooding back to me all at once.

"I... he... he tortured me. Left me to starve, and die in a tiny dark cell." I say, wiping tears from my eyes. Luca pulls me closer to him.

"Who? Alpha Daniel?" Luca asks, I nod my head, and look up at Luca, his eyes where glazed over and his face was expressionless.

After a few moments, Luca looks down at me. A smile appears on his face and he bends down to pick me up. "The guards have locked him away; I'll question him in the morning. But right now, we have to get back to the party." Luca says, carrying me back to the palace.

"You know, for a little thing, you run pretty fast." Luca says, going up the stairs. I look down at m y hands, ashamed that Luca, the Alpha King, got stuck with tiny runt like me.

"Don't think like that again." Luca says, mentally slap myself, I forgot that Luca can read my mind. "You are not just any runt; you are my runt. Promise me that you will never think like that again." Luca says, stepping into the large and loud ballroom.

"I promise." I say, burying my head into Luca's chest. I hear him chuckle and tighten his grip on me.

"You know it's almost time for me to announce you as my Luna Queen." Luca says, going up to the semi large stage. The whole room falls quiet and Luca sets me in my feet.

Last week I was told that in order to be fully introduced as Luna Queen, Luca would have to cut my wrist, for the blood to blood contact. I freaked out but Luca promised that it wouldn't be too deep.