Chapter 4: No Haircuts

LUCA'S POV

I kissed her neck softly until I heard her soft moan and knew that that's where my mark shall go. My werewolf teeth elongated, and scarped softly against her skin. I bit into her neck, making her draw in a sharp breath of air, I left my teeth in her neck for a few minutes before taking my teeth out and licked up the left-over blood, making Lila moan in pleasure.

Okay, that's the sexiest thing I've ever heard. I kiss the mark on Lila's neck and smile in happiness. Now everyone will know who her Mate is.

Lila rests her head on my chest, tingles and sparks shoot throughout my body as her nose touches my bare chest. "Go to sleep kitten, I'll be here when you wake up." I say, as Lila slowly drifted off to sleep.

I slowly stood up, being careful not to wake my sleeping little Mate. I being to make my way to my office to finish up some unfinished paperwork.

As I stepped into my office, I put Lila on the white couch and covered her with a fluffy sky-blue blanket. I put a sky-blue couch cushion under her head and softly placed a kiss on her cheek.

I go over to my desk and sit down. I pick up my pencil and look at my Mate. She looked so peaceful, so at ease when she slept. I looked down at the blank paper in front of me, I need to make some new rules. So, with my Mate in mind I began to make new rules.

LILA'S POV

I opened my eyes, and noticed that I was laying on a couch, a blanket had been put on me. I sit up and look around.

"Did you have a good nap kitten?" Luca asks, I look over at him, he was semi hidden by big stacks of paper, his hair looked as if he had been running his hands through it and a smile was on his face. I nod my head, answering his question.

I get up and stretch out my aching weak muscles. "We'll have to start training you soon." Luca says, I look at him for a few moments before I avert my eyes to the floor.

"I'm too weak to train." I say quietly, I said it so quiet that I'm not even sure he heard it. I pull the fluffy white robe closer to me and push the hair out of my face. I was soon wrapped in Luca's arms, I looked up at him, his face held a serious expression. Luca lifted up, my tiny legs going around his waist.

"Do not ever say your weak. In my eyes you are stronger than any she-wolf within and around the kingdom." Luca says, burying his head into my neck, placing a gentle kiss to my freshly acquired mark. I slowly nod my head, understanding what he was talking about.

"You need a bath, your starting to smell, I'll have Lily come help you bathe, she'll know how to properly was those burns and cuts." Luca says, walking out of the door and to the same room that I had woken up in the first time. "This is our room. The bathroom is through that door and over there is the walk-in closet. We'll go shopping for clothes for you, I left some space in the closet for you." Luca says, going over to the bathroom door, once Luca steps into the bathroom, he sets me down onto the tiled floor.

Luca puts the plug into the bath tub and turns on the water. I look around the bathroom, it was all white with sky blue ceiling accents and skirting boards. Sky blue towels and toothbrush cups were by the double sink and a glass shower was in the corner.

I turn my attention back to Luca who was watching the bathtub fill up with water. "I'll make sure it's warm, Lily says that your skin is really sensitive. I'll ask Lily to bring some clothes up with her." Luca says, looking up at me, his face had a blank expression.

LUCA'S POV

I take her small hand in my large one, she looks at me a small smile on her face. I pull her tiny form onto my lap. It's hard to believe that this tiny seventeen-year-old is my Mate.

"After your bath, I'll have someone bring up The Big Book of Werewolves." I say, pulling the hair tie from her hair. The braid that someone had style her hair into fell, making her hair fall to its original length. It hit the back of her ankles, I run my hands through her super long hair.

"I think you need a haircut." I say, making Lila shake her head. She looked at me for a few moments before averting her gaze to the bath tub.

"No one is cutting my hair, it's the one thing that I like about myself. It reminds me that I'm alive, that I'm not dreaming. If that makes sense." She says, watching as I turn off the cold-water tap.

"Alright no haircuts." I say, gettingup from the edge of the bath tub, Lila in my arms.